My wish for 2011: A Kinder, Gentler Board...

lilikoi

...with lots of patience, kindness, and goodwill will for all (with long hair or short) so that we all can GROW (not just our hair).

This board has changed my life in the last year. I have learned much. Thanks to all of you who selflessly share your tips, successes, and setbacks.

May we all continue share our knowledge (and, sometimes, ignorance) without fear of e-meanies.

Happy new year, and happy hair growing!:yep:

I've learned a lot & shared a Lot..Thanks LHCF!
Even with the craziness on the forum sometimes...This site is still my #1

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy Hair Growing!

Agree! Happy New Year!

But actually, I really like the drama that sometimes pops off on here....

Agree! Happy New Year!

Yeah, me too :rolleyes:. As much as I hate to admit it. But I totally get what you're saying OP. I'm co-signing.

So let's not get too crazeee up in here .... if you get my drift ...

GIFSoup

Agree! Happy New Year!

Yeah, me too :rolleyes:. As much as I hate to admit it. But I totally get what you're saying OP. I'm co-signing.

So let's not get too crazeee up in here .... if you get my drift ...

I'm glad you guys are getting my drift: a little drama & craziness here and there is fine by me (heck--I kinda like it!:grin:) but meanness and borderline cyber-bullying have no place hera at LHCF:nono:
It's been really a sorry sight at times in the last couple of weeks. I just hope in that in 2011 we can keep on learning and having fun without being quite so ..."testy"

Thanks for all the love, sisters!

Last edited:
I'm glad you guys are getting my drift: a little drama & craziness here and there is fine by me (heck--I kinda like it!:grin:) but meanness and borderline cyber-bullying have no place hera at LHCF:nono:
It's been really a sorry sight at times in the last couple of weeks. I just hope in that in 2011 we can keep on learning and having fun without being quite so ..."testy"

Thanks for all the love, sisters!

Totally. We all need as much uplifting as we can get.

I totally agree :) Be blessed in 2011. I hope everyone has much progress and achieve all their goals (hair and otherwise) :) :) Be excellent. :)

Back