My New Summer Style! Cornrows! (Pics Inside)

Cute girl! I just did my daughters hair the same way this past weekend. Ol' girl did a really nice job.

OK so now i'm biten off this...going to do my daughter's hair like this this afternoon and if it turns out right i will post pics. Her hair is not as long but we will see

***Toy-Pisces*** said:
Those are very cute! Leave them in for more than a few days.

Thank you all so much for all the compliments!!

Poohbear, my hair has come a long ways (I know you were there since the beginning so you know how it used to be, ha ha)...I still have some room for growth though!

Vaqtea, the hightlights are OKAY to me, it was a chance but I probably wouldn't get them done again if I could do over. They didn't really turn out the way I wanted them to.

Someone asked if it was all my hair or pieces added in...it is all mine. I think when I go on vacation and get cornrows done I'll add in hair so they are ridiculously long...and probably lighter pieces to make my highlights pop a little more.

I seriously LOVE this style. I wish I'd tried them out before.

Question for you all....how long do you all keep cornrows in? I don't want to wear the style out.

Also, if anyone has any pics of past styles they have worn, please post b/c I would love to be able to take pics to her in the future.

Back