My New Kinky Weave (Of Course Pic HEAVY)

Oh wow! That is gorgeous! I would have thought that was your hair! I've never heard of this before. Very very nice.

Ediese,
I'll be back soon and I'll definitely hit you up. I had a question though, I plan to have this sew in for at least two months or more if I can. How much/often should I wash or cowash? Is it a good idea to use a squeeze/nozzle top bottle and squeeze oil into my scalp to the braids twice a month?

If you're planning to wear it for 2 months, then I think washing once per week is fine. I don't see anything wrong with applying oil twice a month. That should okay. Just make sure you don't apply too much. Since you're wearing straight hair, it will make the weave greasy.

I'm on a mission RIGHT NOW to recreate this look for myself. I'm 4b though...so I'm a lil nervous about the choices. You think I can do kinkier in fron to blend and a looser curl in back? (basically the opposite of what it sounds like you did).

The weave looks amazing girl! It blends so well. I'm trying to do the kinky hair for the summer, I may just have to look into this hair!

Ediese or anyone here who can help. I am getting a weave install on 10 July and I have no clue where to get hair to achieve the look I am going for. Basically, Solange's pictures below. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you so very much in advance.

Attachments

• big-pic-solange.jpg
    big-pic-solange.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 23
  • beyonce-and-solange-opening_1_1-398x500.jpg
    beyonce-and-solange-opening_1_1-398x500.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 23
Ediese or anyone here who can help. I am getting a weave install on 10 July and I have no clue where to get hair to achieve the look I am going for. Basically, Solange's pictures below. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you so very much in advance.

It looks like some type of Body Wave or Spiral hair to me. It's not kinky curly.

Ediese-
Your hair looks gorgeous! I'm definitely going to be rocking something like this as soon as my current wavy weave is taken out. I just wanted to know if on RHO did you buy the curly kinky or the curly kinky afro? Thans for letting me know!

I love your hair...I went to realhairexclusive.com I didn't see anything about shipping to the US...I'm i blind?

It should be one of the last choices when you click on the drop down. If you want to get a tracking number, you'll have to select the option that's like 75 euros.

I'm on a mission RIGHT NOW to recreate this look for myself. I'm 4b though...so I'm a lil nervous about the choices. You think I can do kinkier in fron to blend and a looser curl in back? (basically the opposite of what it sounds like you did).

Hey! I did exactly what you're thinking about. I put the kinkier hair in the front, and the loose hair in the back.

I love this hair and I will save up $$$ to get this for the fall. .. my hubby will have a cow after the fact though LOL

Ediese, can I please ask your opinion? Here's a link to what my hair looks like now.

http://curlykitchronicles.blogspot.com/2009/06/many-looks-of-my-curly-perm.html

I want to get a sew-in to hide my hair for the winter but I still want wash and go hair. Do you think I should mix hairs as you did or do you think I would be fine with one type vs. the other & if so which one would you recommend?

TIA...

WOW..your hair is so pretty!:yep: It looks so soft. I definitely think that you can blend your hair with the RHO really well without mixing. The AAMH is coarser, and blends better with 4a coarse hair.

Hey Ediese I have a question. I saw you said that if AAMH was as long as the RHO you would have gotten enough for the whole head, do you still feel that way? Or would you do it how you did it this time again?

Back