My Little Girl's Twists (pics)

KathyMay

Nice twists! You did a great job. Can I ask you how you keep you little still while you are doing her hair. I have to fight with my little one all the time when I try to do her hair.

ayoung

KathyMay said:
Nice twists! You did a great job. Can I ask you how you keep you little still while you are doing her hair. I have to fight with my little one all the time when I try to do her hair.

I have to catch her in a good mood ;) . Usually after breakfast or after her noon nap---and we watch Sesame Street or Barney. :) or she reads a book or colors etc....

Thanks ladies! I'm glad you like little mama's and my hair :)

XXXtacy

You better watch out...It looks like you have a little model on your hands...

She is smiling like she is on America's Top Model!!!

Simply gorgeous!!!:D

Oh yeah the twists are cute too...

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Ohhh, so cute! Your lil ma is adorable! Did you use any product on the twists? I love the full look.:D

ayoung

DDtexlaxd said:
Ohhh, so cute! Your lil ma is adorable! Did you use any product on the twists? I love the full look.:D

Thank you!

On Ashlyn's hair and my twists on my hair I used shea butter and on my twist extentions I used a little Aloe Vera gel on the weave b/f i put it in. :)

lala

Ashlyn is a doll!!!! She has the most naturally beautiful smile. Her twists are so adorable. Tell Ashlyn she's a big girl, especially if she sat there and let you do all that....