My Hair Now...

ms_kenesha

My hair now is in need of a trim, but I'm scared and don't know who to go to get a trim, I tried to dust it myself, but I can't see the back to do it. I would ask my FI, but if he messes up I'll have to kill him. :angry2:

My bangs, I love them! :clap: I trimmed them this weekend and have decided that I'm going to keep them! :woot: I have put my goal hair in my sig and will keep it there as a constant reminder.

My layers, I hate them and I cannot wait until they grow out some more. I am debating whether to let the back grow one or two more inches and then keeping it that length by trimming until the back layers and sides catch up like my old chyna bob pic.

ETA: My hair as of this weekend:
mefront-vi.jpg
meback-vi.jpg

My #1 HAIR GOAL:
chinabob1_frontvi-vi.jpg
chinabob2_backvi-vi.jpg

Last edited:
I wish those pics were my hair now, but I was happy in that pic going out for New Year's Eve.

My hair now looks like this:
meback-vi.jpg
mefront-vi.jpg

whosthatgurl said:
your hair loks great! someone looks happy. . . lol

Hi Ms_K,

Have you thought about asking a close girlfriend or family member to do it? I know you go to the Dominicans salons, the ones I've been to don't like to cut and are very conservative in their cutting. Maybe they could dust you?

You've gotten so much growth in such a short period of time Ms_K! You'll have that chyna bob by June I'm sure. I've got my fingers crossed for ya. I'm also trying to figure out what to do for my next trim too. Keep us posted on what you decide to do.

CandiceC said:
You've gotten so much growth in such a short period of time Ms_K! You'll have that chyna bob by June I'm sure. I've got my fingers crossed for ya. I'm also trying to figure out what to do for my next trim too. Keep us posted on what you decide to do.

Ms_k, Your hair looks great, and is growing really well. You will definitely have the length in the summer dress in a very short time. I was thinking maybe the beauty school, or a Domincan salon. Someplace where they take thier time, and are very anal.

MsK, your hair looks absolutely fine to me. I honestly don't see where you need a trim. Why don't you wait a little while longer.

Back