Decided to Bite the Bullet

kim1006

I have decided if my next trim results in long bangs, which I hate. I am going to live with them. I have grown my hair past BSL, near WL. Nonetheless, a trim usually results in long bangs and sometimes layers that I did not ask for and hate. This leads me to cut a bang length bob and wear my hair blunt. However, I have decided if my next trim, which I am due for soon results in bangs I am going to try to live with them.

A stylist will give me a perfect trim and when I go back for my next trim - WOW BANGS!!!! I don't know why most stylist seem to favor bangs and layers in my hair. I like my hair best when it is long and blunt. Call me boring, but this is what I like.

Anyone else have/had this problem? If so, how will/did you overcome it?

Last edited:

SmilingElephant

Tell them u don't want bangs or layers.

OR...Trim it yourself. I use the Feye's Method of trimming.

Sent from my N860 using LHCF

kim1006

Tell them u don't want bangs or layers.

OR...Trim it yourself. I use the Feye's Method of trimming.

Trust me I doooooo - several times. I don't get why they don't get it. I am going to research the Feye's Method of trimming. It cannot be any worst trimming it myself.

Last edited:

sherrimberri

I always end up with layers as well. But it think stylists do it because I tend to get breakage in my crown area. I think it's a different type of texture in this area then the rest. Ask them why they need to trim in layers or maybe don't have them trim at all.

SmilingElephant

kim1006 said:
Trust me I doooooo - several times. I don't get why they don't get it. I am going to research the Feye's Method of trimming. It cannot be any worst trimming it myself.

Then try the Feye's Method. Don't go in there paying all that money for something you don't want. The Feye's Method is so easy to do. And just dust off a little bit at a time until you're content with how it looks.

Its not hard:) HTH