My Hair is My Valentine, Holla back!

CenteredGirl

Lately my hair is just the "ish"! I really really love it. If you feel the same way about your hair, reply to this thread to :heart:spread that love around in commemoration of Valentines Day!

Hope you guys have a wonderful Valentines Day!:heart2:

Hmmm... I can't agree on this one. I love my hair but it aint taking me out to dinner tommorrow so I'm gonna love it today and sunday. But my SO gets dibbs on tomm.

I can agree!

I bought my boo (hair) a bottle of Kinky Curly Knot Today and Kinky Curly Curling Custard! I got it at Curlmart and even had a coupon for a few dollars off. Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I got my husband: Nothing yet! Maybe a card!

BostonMaria the picture of the baby is:lachen::lachen::lachen: and then you called you hair your boo. you are so funny

I can agree!

I bought my boo (hair) a bottle of Kinky Curly Knot Today and Kinky Curly Curling Custard! I got it at Curlmart and even had a coupon for a few dollars off. Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I got my husband: Nothing yet! Maybe a card!

My hair is definitely my sweetie this Valentine's Day, along with my body (jelly rolls and all). Gurl, forget that man and those kids!!! I plan to show my hair and body just how special they are to me with a Detoxifying Seaweed Body wrap, stimulating scalp massage and Vichy shower at the spa!!!

I work hard AND play HARDER!!!

CG.... Glad to see you are loving your hair again!

Today... I love my hair! My braidout is FIRE... My hair deserves it after that mess yesterday!!!

Back