My hair is breaking! Help me

PrettyinPink001

I need some help! In January my hair dresser put streaks in my hair. Which I love because it brings some spice to my hair. But for some reason I see that my ends are breaking off, and just in the front areas were she streaked. I have light streaks in the middle of my hair which is fine. Lately I been prepooing with coconut oil and I use Redken antisnap. what should I do??? She said I may have to redye it to black. And I don't want to, what should I do?

Attachments

• IMG00042-20100711-1013.jpg
    IMG00042-20100711-1013.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

blessedandlucky

Have you been doing protein treatments? What's your Reggie? How will redying it help? I would think that would cause more damage and stress...hope others chime in soon

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

PrettyinPink001

Have you been doing protein treatments? What's your Reggie? How will redying it help? I would think that would cause more damage and stress...hope others chime in soon

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF
well I was my hair every 7-10 days, i pre poo with coconut oil and I use Kericare for dry hair conditioner. That's it. what is a good protein treatment that you use?

blessedandlucky

i use the kpak reconstructor once a month or so. i also wash every 7-10 days. i also use ao gbp conditioner ,it's a light protein. i hope the breakage stops. your hair looks very healthy in the pic.

DaiseeDay

I see the advice to dye bleach-damaged hair back to a darker color a lot. I think it's because when the hair is bleached it's stripped, more fragile, and prone to sun damage. I've seen an explanation before, I just can't find it.

Anyway - you don't have to do that, just be careful with it.

I agree - your hair does look very healthy :)