My First Twist out In Public!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Well, I've been experimenting and trying to perfect my twists for awhile now. Yesterday, my twists came out OK, but I was so tired, I fell asleep on them. They unravelled and I thought my hair would be a hot mess, but to my shock, it looked good! :eek: I just had to lightly spritz w/ water and go.I used Fantasia IC w/ Sparkelites mixed w. a dab of castor oil to do my twists. I washed and conditioned my hair first. Now, I know what my winter style will be if my twists don't turn out the way I want. :woot: I even had the nerve to leave a twist on the hair close to my ears and leave the rest out! :lol:

P

patient1

Congrats!! I love twistouts for when my hair is longer. It's a look anyone can pull off with confidence/pride in the mix. When that aint up to par, just throw on a black turteneck. The perfect frame for a chunky twistout fro!

P1

Peachtree

Wonderful!! I'm happy ur twist out turned out to ur liking.

I just did an *experimental* twistout on my natural hair (for the 1st time)... I was experimenting with styles that reduce shrinkage... well, just like u, I'm luving my twist out too.

... I have the pic in my siggy :D

cece22

patient1 said:
Congrats!! I love twistouts for when my hair is longer. It's a look anyone can pull off with confidence/pride in the mix. When that aint up to par, just throw on a black turteneck. The perfect frame for a chunky twistout fro!

P1

This is what I did today I did a coil out on my twa. Way to much work then threw on a good ole black turtle neck sweater.

honeisos

Peachtree said:
Wonderful!! I'm happy ur twist out turned out to ur liking.

I just did an *experimental* twistout on my natural hair (for the 1st time)... I was experimenting with styles that reduce shrinkage... well, just like u, I'm luving my twist out too.

... I have the pic in my siggy :D

I'm loving it ! you can really see the length in you pic , how small were your twists, and what product did you use ... I just love your hair peachtree!

Peachtree

honeisos said:
I'm loving it ! you can really see the length in you pic , how small were your twists, and what product did you use ... I just love your hair peachtree!

Aww, thanks :kiss:

I used about 5 twists (have a pic in my album)... also, I used my reg ole poo (Soft & beautiful Botanicals), Elucence cond as condish & leave in, butter mix of mango/shea/cocoa, put hair in twists, & let air dry. :)