My First Rollerset of 2009

Lady Esquire

As I said in my setback thread,
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=322669&highlight=ladyesquire, I have had issues with my ends. I relaxed, trimmed, and flat-ironed........and I hated it.

So about 5-6 days after my relaxer, I did an Aphogee intense protein treatment, followed it with a DC/steam treatment (w/KeraCare Humecto and Silicon Mix).

Dusted some nasty ends again. Applied nothing but Sweet Almond Oil, and rollerset it. I likey now.

350177674.jpg

350177742.jpg

Your hair looks great...really healthy!

I am glad that you "likey" your hair now. :grin:

Your hair looks so pretty and thick! What did you do to take out the Shirley Temple curl look? Did you blow or flat iron the roots? Or did you use large rollers?

Your hair looks so pretty and thick! What did you do to take out the Shirley Temple curl look? Did you blow or flat iron the roots? Or did you use large rollers?

Thanks! I used grey rollers practically all over, with a few burgundy as well. I combed out the dents with a wide-tooth comb, and laid it down with a scarf while I got dressed.

it looks really good. how did the oil make your hair feel.

I used only a teency-bit, and combed it thru the length of the hair. I was being lazy, and did not feel like applying the regular leave-in, serum, and foam...and it came out so light and airy.

I just peeped your fotki for the first time. You have made some amazing progress. I also think that I have finally found my hair twin because your new growth pics look exactly like what my new growth looks like.

I guess I will have to start stalking your fotki :lachen:. Keep up the good work!

It's beautiful. I was just looking at your hair in your siggy in another thread! So healthy.

I just peeped your fotki for the first time. You have made some amazing progress. I also think that I have finally found my hair twin because your new growth pics look exactly like what my new growth looks like.

I guess I will have to start stalking your fotki :lachen:. Keep up the good work!
I have very coarse hair...so I know your pain! Hugs sis.

Counselor - your hair looks simply divine!!!
Awww, thanks.

It's beautiful. I was just looking at your hair in your siggy in another thread! So healthy.

Tee, I want the fullness you've got going on.

Oh I almost missed this. I love following your progress. It is absolutley beautiful. Do you have a fresh relaxer with this set.

Oh I almost missed this. I love following your progress. It is absolutley beautiful. Do you have a fresh relaxer with this set.

Thanks...

First wash after my relaxer last week. I did an Aphogee treatment, followed by a DC/steam treatment.

Your hair is beautiful!

How do you fix it for bed? Do you wrap it?

I rolled it with one soft satin covered roller and wrapped with a satin scarf.

Me likey too....me likey ALOT!! :yep:

You are doing an EXCELLENT job with your hair. It is VERY healthy looking, and has a nice sheen to it ;)

It's so lush....I just wanna touch it lol :grin: Great job! Thanks for sharing :drunk::drunk::drunk:

Me likey too....me likey ALOT!! :yep:

You are doing an EXCELLENT job with your hair. It is VERY healthy looking, and has a nice sheen to it ;)

It's so lush....I just wanna touch it lol :grin: Great job! Thanks for sharing :drunk::drunk::drunk:

That made me laugh. Thanks for the love, ZZ!!!!!!!!!! I've been loving your hair forever.

Back