My 8 months post BC update with progress pics

Diva_Esq

Loving my journey! I won't do a long explanation, just a few pics to share.

BC- April 5, 2010
picture.php

picture.php

And 8 months later:

picture.php

picture.php

Regimen: cowash/ W&G daily (with rare exceptions) using HE NOYF & HE TT, rinse about 50% out, apply leave ins (alternate between Victoria's Secret So Sexy Nourish condish, Mixed Chicks leave-in & always coupled with SheaMoisture Curl Smoothie), lay edges with GF Wax and Ecostyler Gel, sometimes minimal plopping if too wet. Sometimes I brush product through and twirl/ coil curls with Denman, sometimes I don't. Deep con weekly with various conditioners with added EVOO & honey. Shampoo once every 4-6 weeks. No heat unless I am straightening for a trim. EVOO if my hair seems dry.

Thanks for looking! :D

Last edited:
Congrats, you're making progress and thanks for sharing! Love your curl pattern, your hair looks great!:grin:

even if it's curly state, I can tell you have had some serious growth. What you're doing is working.

I saw pics a few months ago and you were SL... I think for 2011 an APL challenge is in order, lol! :congrats: on your wonderful progress!!

Nice progresss. You look like my hair cousin, I might have to check you out for supply recommendations. I am a BIG lover of HE and Mixed Chicks.

Wonderful progress!!! Your hair is gorgeous!!! Continue what you are doing!!! It certainly is working. :)

dang DivaEsq! I don't get PM's with the updates anymores? LOL

Your hair is awesome. You're doing great. Love it!

And --- you were so right about being my hair twin. I really, really see it now.

Back