Multi textured ladies, PICS PLEASE!!!

naturalgurl

I hear lots about how so many of us have multi textures. Take some shots and show me. Does anyone have a mix as crazy as mine??? I have these pics in my fotki but I want to see others like me! Take the pics while your hair is wet so we can see the difference more clearly. These pics of my hair are right out of the shower. My hair is more than damp, but less than soaking wet, does that make sense?:spinning:

So answer this question. If you're multi textured like myself, how do you claim your hair type?

I've gotten away from saying 4b because I've been ripped a new one saying I WAS NOT a 4b. So what should I claim? Should we multi textured women walk around stating all of our textures? I'm a 3c/4a/4b. I claim type 4 so not to set off the unstable who think hair typing is that big of a deal. If I have it on my head and have to deal with it then I should be safe claiming that type no matter how many textures I possess, right? I'm a bit emotional today. Aunt Flo is arriving soon so if this seems like a silly thread, blame it on her.:ohwell:

My siggy pic is what my hair looks like once I detanlge it and it all blends together. So what type would that be overall??? Hmmmm? 4!

Ok, on with the pics, I've ranted enough...

My 4b crown area. That 3 inch piece stretches to 7 inches, it's unbelievable! Each texture has it's own shrinkage degree with 4b being the most shrunken.
Picture579-1.jpg

This is the area between the hair line and the crown. It's my 4a area. It's shrinky but not as shrinky as the crown. Look at the top, you can see my 4b hair standing at attention. Underneath you can see the 3c'ish hair.
Picture577.jpg

My nape and all around my hair line is like this.
Picture574-1.jpg

ive got 2 textures, my hair is mostly 4a but the front part of my hair up to the crown is a 3c and i think my nape is also 3c and the rest of my hair is 4a.
My pics of my hair wet arent very clear but i think the pic below shows the textures pretty good:
100_0869.jpg

can you see the bigger curls in the crown sections and the smaller curls all around it? the front section is silkier than the rest, easier to define, easier to straighten, has less shrinkage and grows faster than the rest of my hair. i measured after my big chop and it was 5 inches while the rest of my hair was 4 inches.

i have about 3 textures shown in my fotki...ive given up on typing but i like ur idea of just saying type 4 lol soooo now ill say type 3

Back