MSM and breast enlargement

My finace would love it if i gained some weight and i would love the boobs! I am currently taking 2000 mgs in pill form. Has anyone received the boobage and weight gain taking pill form? Thanks! BRING ON THE BOOBIES!!!!!

I still have some MSM capsules. This is more of a reason to start taking them again. I can use some help with my boobs. My B-cup bras seem to be too small but C- cup bras are too big.:nono: I'm not sure if MSM helped in the past because I used to take it for joint health.

Well I know for a fact that my breasts got bigger and I also know that when this bottle of 1000mg MSM is finished, I will not be re-purchasing it:nono:. I don't like big boobs because I really like cute bras:yep:.

WHOO, first time reading this thread! on my way to the store now to get me some MSM!!! vivid dreams, clear skin, soft new growth, AND bigger boobies? oh yeeah!!

I just bought some MSM about a month ago and was scared to take it. Barely an A cup oh I need to at least try and get to a B.:drunk: Would 2000mg be enough or to much?

I just started taking it again about a week and half ago...i have to wait a month to see if there's a difference. Currently a small c

This is a interesting discovery. I recently started taking MSM not for my hair, but for my allergies. An osteopathic doctor recommended 3000 mg a day for 4 weeks as a natural cure for my allergies. The other day my boyfriend and I noticed that my breast look fuller and they've been tender. At first it had me nervous thinking I was preggo. Confirmed that wasn't the case. This is the only thing thats changed in my diet so it might be the cause. My BF seems to like the new boobage so I'm not complaining. But I did get this extra large pimple which is not cool. Im an A cup so I could use the extra boobage.

Ok I need to get me that MSM like......YESTERDAY!!!

I tried taking the pills but that didn't work too hot for me I got horrible breakouts.

I think I'm gonna get the powder....start out with a small dosage and work my way up:scratchch if I can go up a cup or more.....that'll be a good look:cool2:

ooh! i don't need anything for hair growth, but i definitely wouldn't mind going up to a D cup for less than thousands of dollars. :look: does it only make the boobies bigger, or is it all over weight gain?

I've noticed firmer breasts but not larger breasts.

• My breasts are firmer
  • my new growth is growing in straighter
  • after a couple random bumps my skin is clear as long as i drink plenty water (i was dehydrated)
  • and I think I've actually lost a couple pounds :clapping:
So for me...MSM is a keeper. We should all acknowledge there are different kinds of MSM and depending on the type you use and your hormones you affects will be different.

I use Trimedica and it is awesome. :lick:

this is why i stopped taking nioxin recharge(something like that) that was the only thing in my reggie and my breast grew and I gained weight.:eek:

Well, not only did MSM make my breasts bigger (I DON'T WANT), I've gained a lot of weight, despite a healthy diet and exercise. I stopped using MSM two weeks ago and my SO told me today that I look slender and slim. MSM was the only thing that I changed, so it *had* to be that. So now I'm desperately trying to get this weight off of me... :(

I've gained weight in the last 6 months. Same amount of time that I have been taking msm. Dang! So that's the culprit. My boobs sure has not grown any, which would suit me just fine. I guess I'll have to lay off the msm or go back to 1/4 tsp instead of 1/2.

I didn't know MSM made you gain wieght - that would explain this extra 6-8 pounds I've put in within a year - and that I went from a full b cup to a full c cup. But it actually helps with my pimples. When I stopped, my face broke out worse than it ever had - so I started taking it again 2 weeks ago. Now I'm clearing up the scars left behind

I have been taking the powder for a while haven't measured hair growth on my head but i noticed my eyelashes are much longer. I hope it does give me some more up top. B cup is just not doing it for me. I have gained a few pounds though.[/quote]

Ditto, this is why I stopped taking it. I did however love how it made my skin looked and my joints feel. I may take it again, but in a smaller dose.

Last edited:
I must be a freak because I haven't seen any extra weight or bigger chi-chis. I want both...darnit!!! I was taking an MSM I found in Walgreens then read an article here on HCF how you should take OptiMSM and started taking the Vitamin Shoppe brand with that in it and I have seen none of the goodies you ladies are talking about. My joints feel wonderful, I barely have allergy problems my hair is doing great, but I've actually lost 10lbs in the last 3 months (but I know it's because of stress) and my skin is still clear and even.

I was taking 4500mg with the walgreen one and now I take between 2000-3500mg of Vitamin Shoppe with the other or just Vitamin Shoppe.

How many mg are you taking at a single dose?

Last edited:
I must be a freak because I haven't seen any extra weight or bigger chi-chis. I want both...darnit!!!
How many mg are you taking at a single dose?

I'm in the same boat Vonnie. I haven't gained an ounce from MSM and I could stand some extra pounds. I currently take 3,600 mg (there's 1,000 in my multi and 2,600 from Source Naturals powder). I hope I get the bonus side effects. :lachen: If not it's ok because MSM has kept my skin looking great and my back/joints feeling good.

• My breasts are firmer
  • my new growth is growing in straighter
  • after a couple random bumps my skin is clear as long as i drink plenty water (i was dehydrated)
  • and I think I've actually lost a couple pounds :clapping:
So for me...MSM is a keeper. We should all acknowledge there are different kinds of MSM and depending on the type you use and your hormones you affects will be different.

I use Trimedica and it is awesome. :lick:

Thats the brand I have. I use the powder form. When I was taking it on consistent basis I did notice that my new growth had a looser curl pattern and my skin was clear. I didnt notice any weight gain or boobage increase though, but I was only taking 1/4 teaspoon a day. Maybe I'll up the intake. :grin:

I tried taking MSM but I like my wine and the two just don't mix. I had a headache for three days. I guess I chose my wine over a looser curl pattern. Perhaps I'll give it another go.

I tried taking MSM but I like my wine and the two just don't mix. I had a headache for three days. I guess I chose my wine over a looser curl pattern. Perhaps I'll give it another go.

I think headaches can be a normal reaction due to the rapid detoxifying properties of the MSM. Drinking tons of water offsets the effect. When I first started the MSM, I woke up in the middle of the night with one of the most intense and painful headaches. I knew I had taken my first dose of the MSM earlier that day, so I came here to the forum to read up on possible effects and sure enough some of the ladies reported similar results. After that I made sure to drink a good amount of water daily.

As for benefits, I also noticed a major improvement with my allergies. I was able to go off my flonase for a long time.

Back