**MINI UPDATE***DAMN I AM LOVING MY HAIR RIGHT NOW!!!

luvmesumhair

I had a rollerst and my roots blown today at the dominican salon and I am really in love with my hair right now. Before I was not because I was/still is underprocessed but since getting my roots blown and being able to see how my hair would look once I correct it, I am IN LOVE:yep:!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to share. Come check out my mini update!:grin:

Last edited:
I enjoyed looking through your fotki! Your hair looks very beautiful! Congrats on your progress:)!!

I had a rollerst and my roots blown today at the dominican salon and I am really in love with my hair right now. Before I was not because I was/still is underprocessed but since getting my roots blown and being able to see how my hair would look once I correct it, I am IN LOVE:yep:!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to share. Come check out my mini update!:grin:

Good for you!! Your hair looks great!! :grin:

Girl, you already know I blew up your album with comments :look::grin:

But had to stop by and show some more love!!

Your hair has made tremendous progress since June. Your hair grows sooo fast, and your hair still retains so much thickness after a Dominican blowout.

I'm very happy for you and your progress. You are well on your way to BSL. Happy hair growing and have a blessed New Year!

I really thank you for showing me soooo much love!!!! I really could not have done it without none of you. Really truly. My hair NEVER looked like this in the past. NEVER!!!!!

If I could just grab all of you
:grouphug3:
and give you one big kiss :blowkiss:believe me I would.

Again...THANK YOU ALL!

Oh good :) I'm glad that you're over that hump. It's so frustrating when you don't get along with your hair

Your hair is bangin girl! :yep:

Very beautiful!!!!

I like the pic with the caruso's. I have the vidal sasson steam rollers and my hair never comes out right with them.

Back