Midback 2008 Challenge

I'm In!! A year and a half; I could be midback by then. I'll be hiding my hair like how I used to back in the day adn only wearing it out no more than once every other week. MBL by 12/08!

Count me in. Currently my hair is about 5in long. I will send photos every 2mos in between braid styles.

RabiaElaine said:
I will optimistically join as well. My current plan is to not trim until the end of this year, I think I'll be BSL by then. Then I will trim my my hair consistently from Jan 2008 until Aug 2008 to thicken it up and get rid of the see-thru ends before my wedding next August.

After the wedding I will just let it grow out without trims, I think I can get there in 4 months or at least I'll get close.

I'm always up for a challenge :):D

Congrats on your engagement.

I've been slacking lately but this challenge will definitely get me back on track. Count me in!:)

Ladies, I feel we should step up this challenge just a little since we have a 1 1/2 year to make it to MBL.

Ladies that are BSL your target MBL is 1/08
1-3 inches from BSL your target MBL date is 4/08
APL ladies your target date is 7/08
SL ladies you have until 12/08.

Of course if you don't reach these goals by the target date you have until 12/08. This just gives the challenge a little zing :p;)

Please include your target dates.

Last edited:
i better get back to mbl by end of 08 otherwise something went horribly wrong. i actually want to reach that length by july or august.

Welcome ladies to MBL 08 :clapping: :

rdm
Wheezy807
Indigodiva
blackButtafly
Flawedbeauty
Energist
Brownsis
Minnie
Mimi
silvergirl

Ineedhair said:
Ladies, I feel we should step up this challenge just a little since we have a 1 1/2 year to make it to MBL.

Ladies that are BSL your target MBL is 1/08
1-3 inches from BSL your target MBL date is 4/08
APL ladies your target date is 7/08
SL ladies you have until 12/08.

Of course if you don't reach these goals by the target date you have until 12/08. This just gives the challenge a little zing :p;)

Oh great now you put some heat under us lol. My target date is 7/08.

Wow, I'm excited! I'm currently between APL/BSL, but will be having another trim this year and maybe some next, so I'm going to assume that I think that I will need up until 5/08 or 6/08.

Count me in! I'm about 3 inches from BSL and i'll get a cut when i get there so I'll give myself 'til July 08 before my family reunion!!! Good luck ladies!

I'm in too :D ! I won't know what my starting length truly is until I relax and trim next week ut I think I'm hovering around APL.

Ineedhair said:
RabiaElaine said:
Dumb question...(having a blond moment, lol)

It's BSL, then MBL, then WL right???[/quote]

Yup, that's correct

Thanks! You'd think I'd have that order straight by now...but my head mixes things up sometimes.

I think if I can get to MBL, I will stop there. WL will be too much to handle. I can't believe I'm even considering MBL, a couple of years ago I'd think I could never achieve that!

I want to be a part! I'm going to be working on adding pictures to my profile and such. I'm currently sl on the sides and a couple of inches past sl in the back. It's all about 12/08!

Im in! Im about to go get on hell of a good trim. She might take off 2-3 inches. Im just past APL so it will put me right at APL. I will be popping my bra strap by 12/07 and covering my back (MBL) 7/08.

RabiaElaine said:
Ineedhair said:
Thanks! You'd think I'd have that order straight by now...but my head mixes things up sometimes.

I think if I can get to MBL, I will stop there. WL will be too much to handle. I can't believe I'm even considering MBL, a couple of years ago I'd think I could never achieve that!

Same here, last year I would not have considered BSL much less MBL.

I am in. I am maybe half an inch short of APL now, so I will give myself until 10/2008 to reach MBL. My ultimate hairgoal. :) :) :)

I'll take that challenge! :) I don't like stress, so my date will be 12/08. My siggy has my most recent pic, and the next update will be ~ Sept 1

Last edited:
Back