Michelle Obama's New Hairdo...

PuffyBrown

I was looking at some footage of the Obama family on CNN today.
I have noticed that the honorable Michelle Obama typically wears her hair up. She is a very busy woman. I though to myself, wouldn’t she look great rocking a short style to bring her hair up, making her look even younger, and show her face more? She is a beautiful woman and I would love to see a sister up in the Whitehouse with a bom a$$ hair style.

Post your pic of a hairstyle that you think she could rock in the whitehouse...

Why did you post these pics... I LOVE them all! I just love a sharp ol' short cut, on a pretty lady. I like her hair the way it is, it says' powerful, strong, sista in the white house'. She is tall, so she needs length. I guess she just needs a new style . Like Condi!:yep:

She receives enough criticism as it is(not patriot, angry black woman, etc. , etc.). A new hair cut would just give the media, especially Fox 5 News something else to complain about. Although those are very nice hairstyles, the boring bob thing is probably better during the campaign season.

Why did you post these pics... I LOVE them all! I just love a sharp ol' short cut, on a pretty lady. I like her hair the way it is, it says' powerful, strong, sista in the white house'. She is tall, so she needs length. I guess she just needs a new style . Like Condi!:yep:

She receives enough criticism as it is(not patriot, angry black woman, etc. , etc.). A new hair cut would just give the media, especially Fox 5 News something else to complain about. Although those are very nice hairstyles, the boring bob thing is probably better during the campaign season.

Yea, the may be a little short huh.. I was thinking cause she is slim and tall.

IMHO Tall people dont necessarily look better with long hair. Power is Power you either got it or you dont and your hair dont mean crap in Washington DC. I have been in close contact with many political professionals in my carreer. She doesnt need that to be powerful because she has the name. Take it from a Marine Corp Commissioned Officer (vet) I received more contact with people and opportunities when I cut my hair short. Opportunties to meet Margaret Thatcher, and other embassy assignments. I did not even get noticed until I changed this. Not in any way implying that the same thing would be for her. Saldly to say that people are just evil and are going to talk about you and make your life hell either way and avoiding it is not an option. In this day and age, publicy is what gets you noticed and that is what you are going for to be noticed and if you put your career in this position that you are more well prepared to deal with a$$holes who are going to make your life hell whether you get the publicity or not.

I must be boring coz her current hairdo is fine by me. Anyway, since you asked, she and I have been trying on some wigs. :lachen:

MO1-vi.jpg

MO2-vi.jpg

Yea, the may be a little short huh.. I was thinking cause she is slim and tall.

IMHO Tall people dont necessarily look better with long hair. Power is Power you either got it or you dont and your hair dont mean crap in Washington DC. I have been in close contact with many political professionals in my carreer. She doesnt need that to be powerful because she has the name. Take it from a Marine Corp Commissioned Officer (vet) I received more contact with people and opportunities when I cut my hair short. Opportunties to meet Margaret Thatcher, and other embassy assignments. I did not even get noticed until I changed this. Not in any way implying that the same thing would be for her. Saldly to say that people are just evil and are going to talk about you and make your life hell either way and avoiding it is not an option. In this day and age, publicy is what gets you noticed and that is what you are going for to be noticed and if you put your career in this position that you are more well prepared to deal with a$$holes who are going to make your life hell whether you get the publicity or not.
Very interesting! I am not saying she should grow her hair long by any means:nono:. It's just while I love short hair, her hair length looks great on her, she could use different styles. But, I have heard people say in the corporate world and such, they got noticed more when they went short, or got taken seriously. I don't know how true this is, as I don't work for corporate:look:. But, you did let me in on something I didn't know.:yep:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:
Nonie let's go with the first row 3rd hairstyle going from L to R. ...she needs the support of the youth :grin:...well if not that, yes I think she should stick with a bob.

I must be boring coz her current hairdo is fine by me. Anyway, since you asked, she and I have been trying on some wigs. :lachen:

MO1-vi.jpg

MO2-vi.jpg
I think she should go for Row 2, third one over. That will really have them talking :giggle:

MO1-vi.jpg

MO2-vi.jpg

*cracking up*

I like the last one in the first row (going from left to right) and the first one in the last row. :yep:

*cracking up*

I like the last one in the first row (going from left to right) and the first one in the last row. :yep:

:lachen:Now I agree with the last one first row. that is kinda pretty and stylish... But that first one in the last row puts me in the mind of a young Elvis and if she puts on some big sunglasses and a white pants-suit I will be ROTF :lachen:

:lachen:Now I agree with the last one first row. that is kinda pretty and stylish... But that first one in the last row puts me in the mind of Elvis and if she puts on some big sunglasses and a white pants-suit I will be ROTF :lachen:

:lachen:

See, I didn't even see that!!! I was thinking it made her look like some singer.... can't remember who, though - I'm sooooooo bad with names. :lol:

:lachen::lachen:
Yea, yall got me on this one. I am bout' to get up out of Mrs. Obama's head.

But if I was her I would be wearing either the first one or the 4th one in the last row L to R (without the hair color).

You guys are crazy as hell...:lachen::lachen:

it's Cindy McCain who needs a new style. i don't know if she's holding onto that length because she thinks it makes her look younger, but to me she looks like an old witch... :look:

i did crack up at some of those "wigs" though :lachen:

it's Cindy McCain who needs a new style. i don't know if she's holding onto that length because she thinks it makes her look younger, but to me she looks like an old witch... :look:

i did crack up at some of those "wigs" though :lachen:

OK, she wasn't really as cooperative as Michelle but I did convince her to try on a few wigs.

cindymccain-vi.jpg

I think she looks rather charming just as she is, however, I do secretly wonder what she would look like with a braidout :grin:

Back