MBL Challenge 2012

I would like to join. I am currently 7 mos post, about 2" from full BSL. I am trying to transition w/o bc'ing. Hopefully by the start of this challenge I will have figured out how to post pictures.

Last edited:
I would like to join this challenge. I'm currently ranging from nl to one measly bsl lock (darn layers) so hopefully mbl would be in my future. i would just like my stretched hair to be full sl when in its natural states and to get rid of my bangs. I hope that's possible for me.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I'm mad you said you weren't going to make the WL challlenge though:catfight:

lmao! I like to psych myself out. If I think I'm gonna make it with no problem and I don't, it'll be a total orgasmic let down. This way when I do make it, I'll be even that much happier. Its all psychological. Yes I know I'm weird :crazy:

Count me in. Currently 10 months post. I have been keeping my hair trimmed to the same length as my Sept 09 pic throughout my transition. Will post a current pic this weekend.

Count me in. Currently 10 months post. I have been keeping my hair trimmed to the same length as my Sept 09 pic throughout my transition. Will post a current pic this weekend.

Thanks for joining! You don't have to worry about a pic until the official challenge thread. :grin:

I must be crazy, but count me in. I'm currently about l/4 inch from apl. But will be getting a trim next relaxer. No telling where i'll be when my stylist gets here hands on me. (Its been 10 months since my last trim, so I'm due) My long term goal is actually bsl. so this is really over reaching for me.

GOOD MORNING, LADIES!!!
Today is the first day of the rest of your liiiiiiiives *in a booming voice*

Hahahaha. Not really, but it IS the first day of our challenge. I'm excited!
Anyone doing anything special with their hair (new protective styles, new DCs, new moisturizers, etc) for the upcoming week?

GOOD MORNING, LADIES!!!
Today is the first day of the rest of your liiiiiiiives *in a booming voice*

Hahahaha. Not really, but it IS the first day of our challenge. I'm excited!
Anyone doing anything special with their hair (new protective styles, new DCs, new moisturizers, etc) for the upcoming week?

I've been wearing wigs for the past 2 years but will switch it up to weaves for the next two. My hair is longer and blending isnt as big an issue now.

Been MIA but back and PSing my way to MBL. Currently wearing cornrows until about mid March. Approx two to three inches to MBL but will check in March.

Back