MAXIMUM GROWTH MONTH...JOIN

kizzylonghair

I really really want to try and get the most growth I can get EVER next month
AUGUST 05

Do anyone wanna join me...Its not gonna be easy but I am looking for others to join.

To achieve this LETS DO EVERYTHING TO EXCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you wash once a week, lets wash 2 or 3 times a week
If you MTG once a week, lets use it 2 or 3 times a week
If you take one vitamin a day for hair, lets take 2
etc,etc,etc

Here is my EXCESS REGIME

I will con wash 2 times a week instead of 1
I will deep con under dryer 2 times per week instead of 1
Use MTG 3 times a week instead of 1
I take 2 hair vitamins, 2 B-complex, 1 multivitamin. I will take one extra of each every day
Use a comb only on wash days, I usually comb everyday
No wrapping of my hair, I usually every nite

How about your EXCESS REGIMES

I will MTG every other day!!!!! And spray with Surge twice a day!!! I will also be taking MSM and Ultra thck hair shake as soon as I get my hair twisted again!!

sweetpeadst said:
I will MTG every other day!!!!! And spray with Surge twice a day!!! I will also be taking MSM and Ultra thck hair shake as soon as I get my hair twisted again!!

Great Sweetp

Lets just give it a try and see how it works for both of us

Kizzy
x

kizzylonghair said:
I really really want to try and get the most growth I can get EVER next month
AUGUST 05

Do anyone wanna join me...Its not gonna be easy but I am looking for others to join.

To achieve this LETS DO EVERYTHING TO EXCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you wash once a week, lets wash 2 or 3 times a week
If you MTG once a week, lets use it 2 or 3 times a week
If you take one vitamin a day for hair, lets take 2
etc,etc,etc

Here is my EXCESS REGIME

I will con wash 2 times a week instead of 1
I will deep con under dryer 2 times per week instead of 1
Use MTG 3 times a week instead of 1
I take 2 hair vitamins, 2 B-complex, 1 multivitamin. I will take one extra of each every day
Use a comb only on wash days, I usually comb everyday
No wrapping of my hair, I usually every nite

How about your EXCESS REGIMES

I would not reccomend you taking the B-complex 2x perday unless the label says it's okay. Some vitamins can be toxic if taken in large dosages. So check the label.

Also with the use of MTG, you may get some buildup and need to actually shampoo your hair one of those days.

Also, try not to deep condition your hair too often as it can make the hair weak. So ensure you have a good balance of protein and moisture. I like GPB for a mild protein.

Good luck and happy hair growing :)

B vitamins are water soluble, you cant OD on those. I have a b12 forumula that is 84,000 % of the rda. You have to be careful of vitamins like vitamin a, its stored in your fat and will become toxic if you take too much.

Im in! I plan on having a protein shake or protein bar every morning, CONSISTANTLY use MTG 2x a week and i will shampoo 1x a week and cowash once in the week and take my multivitamin daily.

I am with You.

I will wash twice a week instead of once.
I will use Surge twice a week after I wash my hair.
I will increase my MSM, Biotin dosage and I will add B complex.

I think that is good enough. I have been taking my vitamins for 30 days now. I just added the vitamins to my routine 8/1/05. I am not sure what is the cause but my hair looks health and my skin looks great. I will update with pictures this weekend.

I will start the vitamin part of regime Sept 1,2005. I usally wash every Sun or Sat so I will start the access regime with the Aug 31st wash on Wednesday night.

Ok I'm also in.
I will wash/deep con every 7 days (any more and hair tangles)
I will start on vitamins
I will surge/mtg at least 3x a wk
I will mist hair daily
I will oil hair daily

Ok Im in

1- CW twice a week
2- Get back to my vitamin's been slacking big time
3- Surge twice a week
4- Head massage before and after Surge
5- Roller sets more
6- NO HEAT

Im in
Here is my EXCEXX regime:

*Con was every day
*No heat
*Deep condition 4 time per week (protein and moisture)
*Use MTG every day
*Start on vitamin and MSM again

Great Ladies,

I cant wait to see what results we get. I am not asking anyone to put their health at risk :nono: But lets just put a little more effort than usual.

Post if you need anywords of encoragement

Good Ladies

Kizzy x

kizzylonghair said:
Great Ladies,

I cant wait to see what results we get. I am not asking anyone to put their health at risk :nono: But lets just put a little more effort than usual.

Post if you need anywords of encoragement

Good Ladies

Kizzy x
Kizzy, your such a great inspiration and very positive. I love how thick and healthy your hair is.

I'll join! Just recently I made some changes to my regimen so now I:

cw 3x/week
deep condition over night
actually finish these VitaStrand vitamins and Biotin I spent money on!

I'm not sure if this will give me more growth but it should help SOMETHING! How much Biotin is recommended for best results?

den1 said:
Kizzy, your such a great inspiration and very positive. I love how thick and healthy your hair is.

Thank You Den1

I never been called a great inspiration before :laugh: I thought I would have to have bra-strap/waistlength for that.

Youve made my day x

I dont have to tell you the great impact you have on this board, you and your hair are amazing

Kizzy

angellazette said:
I'll join! Just recently I made some changes to my regimen so now I:

cw 3x/week
deep condition over night
actually finish these VitaStrand vitamins and Biotin I spent money on!

I'm not sure if this will give me more growth but it should help SOMETHING! How much Biotin is recommended for best results?

Hi Angel

I know many of the ladies take 5mg or 10mg. Should be sufficient. Esp if your hair vitamin already has biotin in

Kizzy

I wanna join too. Here's what I'll work on:

CO washing 2x-3x a week (which i never really do)
Rollersetting on my own one week, at the salon the next
Only blow the roots straight, instead of the length of my hair
Moisturize ends 2x daily with jojoba jelly & olive oil, with plastic cap every nite
MTG after CO washing
Light Protein weekly
Clear Cellophane at end of the month (really makes my hair feel strong)

Vitamins:
8,000 mg of MSM, building up to about 10-12,000 (in a fresh fruit shake)
Evening Primrose Oil 2x
Pantothentic Acid 2x
PP Amino 6x
PP Time Release hair 4x
Alfalfa 3x
Silica 1x

(Lately, I've been mixing most of these in a shake and it has helped so much because the thought swallowing vitamins makes me sick.)

Kizzy, thanks. The vitamin I take does have Biotin in it already...300mcg.

OneInAMillion, are you using a powder form or crushing the tablets?

angellazette said:
Kizzy, thanks. The vitamin I take does have Biotin in it already...300mcg.

OneInAMillion, are you using a powder form or crushing the tablets?

Hi Angellazette,

I was taking capsules for about 2 months, then liquid for about 3 weeks, and I just started the powder form this week. I use Natural Balance MSM Powder, which also has Vitamin C. The taste is very bitter, but I make a fruit smoothie with strawberries, bananas, and pineapple, which cuts down on the taste. I wish I had taken a pictures, but my new growth is definitely more loose than before. It looks so similar to my texturized hair that I can't tell if it's growing unless I do a rollerset. HTH.

~One

Its September 1st

READY, SET, GO READY, SET, GO READY, SET, GO READY, SET, GO READY, SET, GO READY, SET, GO READY, SET, GO READY, SET, GO READY, SET, GO READY, SET, GO READY, SET, GO READY, SET, GO READY, SET, GO READY, SET, GO

Good Luck Ladies

Kizzy

Hi
Kizzy
You have amazing progress. The lengh of ur hair in march i the length of mine now. I how I make that much progress too. I wash my hair once every ten days but I might drop it to once a week. Any more washing and my hair seems like it reverts back to nappy! Around the edges! Only way it doesnt is if i get a steam at the salon.

How does ur hair appear after its washed? Right now my hair is greasy and i last washed it saturday. It's not even a week and its dirty!

Tara_Star said:
Hi
Kizzy
You have amazing progress. The lengh of ur hair in march i the length of mine now. I how I make that much progress too. I wash my hair once every ten days but I might drop it to once a week. Any more washing and my hair seems like it reverts back to nappy! Around the edges! Only way it doesnt is if i get a steam at the salon.

How does ur hair appear after its washed? Right now my hair is greasy and i last washed it saturday. It's not even a week and its dirty!

Hi Tara,

Thank you for the compliment. I feel you cuz I am been there. I would say try more washings, but not with shampoo. Just CON washes.
I wash mine every week no fail, but if it get a little dry I con wash it when required to get the moisture back in.
That way my hair its not greasy because I dont have saturate it with moisturiser that way my hair down.

As for the edges wrapping my hair usually keeps them straight, if you cant do your whole head. Just use a small tooth comb, not to small and comb your hair from ear to ear and then wrap with a head scarf. You can add a little moisture to help if you want.

But once you start to get some length and ends blend in the rest of your hair. You wont notice the edges at all

Good Luck

Kizzy

I hope you all don't mind me joining.

I will wash twice a week, will use MTG twice a week, start taking my vitamins regularly, no brushing or combing hair, no heat, moisturize daily, and I will do the baggie method.

nelli711 said:
I hope you all don't mind me joining.

I will wash twice a week, will use MTG twice a week, start taking my vitamins regularly, no brushing or combing hair, no heat, moisturize daily, and I will do the baggie method.

Hi Newbie, You up for the maximum challenge already!!
Glad your on board

Good Luck, just holla if you need any help

Kizzy x

I am braids now. Just go them this weekend.

I will only wash once a week.
Surge everyday.
The vitamins I will increase just as I stated.

andreab said:
I am with You.

I will wash twice a week instead of once.
I will use Surge twice a week after I wash my hair.
I will increase my MSM, Biotin dosage and I will add B complex.

I think that is good enough. I have been taking my vitamins for 30 days now. I just added the vitamins to my routine 8/1/05. I am not sure what is the cause but my hair looks health and my skin looks great. I will update with pictures this weekend.

I will start the vitamin part of regime Sept 1,2005. I usally wash every Sun or Sat so I will start the access regime with the Aug 31st wash on Wednesday night.

Hi Ladies,

I will join too. I am also on the baggie challenge. I don't know if I could do both, but here is my regimen:

Wash with Aussie 2+1 shampoo/conditioner(1x week, maybe 2 if hair is too gooey with mosturizers) My hair doesn't like every day wash or con wash.

Condition (1x a week or 2 if I wash hair) Paul Mitchell special tea tree conditioner (generic @ Sally's)

deep condition 1x week (Leklair Cholesterol conditioner)
Leave in conditioner(Aussie hair insurance)
hot oil treatment 1x week(jojoba queen helena)
moisturize (profectIV megagrowth)(I don't know if this is for daily use or moisturizer, but my hair loves it)
moisturize(ORG Sheabutter)
oils to hold moisture (pure sheabutter)

air dry
apply baggie/phony pony.

heyy everyone!!

wonderful idea!! im starting as of today...because i think it will certainly help..even though im like a month too late lol!!

im going to wash 2-3 times a week
apply sulfur 8/mtg spray 3-4 times a week
hot oil treatments 3-4 times a week
braid every night
wrap everynight
pick roots our 2-3 times a week
moisturize daily
pick instead of comb everyday to reduce shedding
cut split ends twice weekly or at least find some to cut lol :p
apply mtg to my hair line 3-4 times a week
deep condition 3-4 times a week

-meia

GREAT IDEA! GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!!:D

I'll join, too! I don't have MTG and haven't used Surge 14 in awhile, now. I'm already doing a great job of taking my vitamins. So, this is what I'll do:

1.)Increase Exercise (good for overall health & hair)
2.)Wash hair 2 - 3 times a week (usu., it's 1 - 2)
3.)Scalp Massages
4.)May add Surge 14 a few times a week

Back