MARCH 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

CocoGlow

OK ladies, a new month is here soooooo

If you come across sales or coupon codes for HAIR/BATH/BEAUTY products or accessories feel free to post them here!

Let’s make it easy to keep track of all the vendors offering deals each month … and make it easier to be better Product Junkies of course! :grin:

20% off Njoy Essentials Order through Saturday, March 1. njoyessentials.com

Hurry!

Last edited:
Whoop! My bday month. Too bad I won't be buying anything! (hair related). Everything else is no hold's barred. :lachen:

Thanks for the tag! I'm trying to buy not a thing this month seeing how I'll be in Ga in April. Lets see how well that works out lol

Thanks for the tag!.... As usual, I will be watching this thread even though I know I need to have a seat and put the credit card away :look: lol

Thanks for the tag :kiss: I am going to Walgreens for the last day of the sale on the Herbal Essence Naked Conditioning Cleanser BOGO 50% off. They are $6.99.

Actually I am just going to go get an ad and take it to Walmart. They are $4.99 there. Price Match :up:

Thanks for the tag. promise DH that there will be no boxes in the mail for the next 2 months:lol:.
All purchases need to be on the ground or i'll have to catch the mailman before he gets to the door.

Man February flew by. Thanks for the tag! I'll try to continue my no buy streak but if someone like Pura Body Naturals has a sale...#streakover

Hair Trigger Growth Elixer has 10% off all orders from Match 1st-3rd. The code is March10

25% Sage Naturalceuticals Inventory Blow-Out Sale! (while supplies last)

*In Store Only* March 8th Noon to 7 p.m.*

IDareT'sHair
I got that email which also states Qhemet Biologic is in stock...but tell me why it's available "In-store only" I'm mad bout that...here I am thinking at least I can get some products (sale or no sale) ummmph!

Back