Low & No Cones Leave Ins and Conditioners

Dymondz7

I'm begining to believe my dry hair can be attributed to the cones in my products. There are so many products with cones including my beloved ORS Olive Oil hair lotion! Can you list leave ins and other conditioners you've had success with that have low or no cones? :user:
TIA :kiss:

BTW I received my Qhemet sample last week and oh my goodness!!! I'm no longer in search for another moisturizer.:D :up:

Yeah, Qhemet's great! I use Elucence MB Conditioner. It's no-cones and no mineral oil, and you can use it as a rinse-out and a leave-in. It lasts me a long time.

I've had great success with Suave Humectant conditioner. It is a rinse out conditioner but I've used it as a leave-in for years and my hair is very moisturized and tangle-free.

There's a long list of cone free conditioners at LHC. Recently, it was copied to this forum. If I find it, I'll bump it.

lonei said:
I dont think Giovanni Direct Leave in has cones in it, but dont quote me on it

Yep, Giovanni Direct Leave In is cone free. I'm a big fan of this one. And the Suave Humectant and Elucence conditioners that were already mentioned are also great!

Back