Looking for a new hair vitamin???

SmartyPants

Exotic Allure Fast Grow sucked-diddly-ucked! I was planning to switch back to the GNC Ultra NourishHair for Women which I liked, but apparently they don't sell it anymore. Any of you have any good recs for a hair vitamin?

Exotic Allure Fast Grow sucked-diddly-ucked! I was planning to switch back to the GNC Ultra NourishHair for Women which I liked, but apparently they don't sell it anymore. Any of you have any good recs for a hair vitamin?

Wha!!!??? :eek::confused: They don't sell it anymore!?

Country Life Maxi Hair Vitamins - they are the truth & I really didnt take them like I was supposed to.

Thank you, thank you.... I was so disappointed. The problem is that they spell the women's version Nourishair and the men's version NourishHair on the website. That's why the women's version wasn't coming up.

:rolleyes:I didn't notice that. I found out by looking under the Women's Vitamins. Anyway, no prob, girlie ;).

I used the GNC Women's ultra mega and GNC hair skin and nails vitamins but I noticed more hair growth with the ultra mega vitamins.

OMG:blush: !!!! I saw it at GNC online like 3 weeks ago, cause I was down to the bottom on my Hair, Skin, Nail Program and I was also looking for the GNC Ultra NourishHair and i didn't see it. I was cloose to buying the Allure fast growth product, but was kind of skeptical, im glad you post about it. Now I know not to buy it.

How about you buy the Biotion pill it had 5000mcg, for starters.

OMG:blush: !!!! I saw it at GNC online like 3 weeks ago, cause I was down to the bottom on my Hair, Skin, Nail Program and I was also looking for the GNC Ultra NourishHair and i didn't see it. I was cloose to buying the Allure fast growth product, but was kind of skeptical, im glad you post about it. Now I know not to buy it.

How about you buy the Biotion pill it had 5000mcg, for starters.

Princess we found it. I had the spelling off that's why I couldn't find it.

And I really think the Exotic Allure vitamins are a scam! I wish I had never switched from the Ultra Nourishair.

Country Life Maxi Hair Vitamins - they are the truth & I really didnt take them like I was supposed to.

Oooh, where'd you get them? How long did you take them before seeing results? How much growth did you get from taking them? :grin:

Oooh, where'd you get them? How long did you take them before seeing results? How much growth did you get from taking them? :grin:

Hey Tiffers

I used them before and I did get growth but you have to be careful with them since most of the vitamin A is in the form of retinol palmate. Too much of that and you hair will shed more. I had to stop taking them :sad: Overall though country life makes good products.

Hey Tiffers

I used them before and I did get growth but you have to be careful with them since most of the vitamin A is in the form of retinol palmate. Too much of that and you hair will shed more. I had to stop taking them :sad: Overall though country life makes good products.

For this Hair Nourisher, How much is too much? Im up my intake to 6,000mcg and im going to up to 10000mcg starting next week(I saw another female on the site that takes that much, so it must be safe) Will it be safe to take the Hair Nourisher with it also, along with a daily vitamin. Cause I really thinking about adding that to my list of vitamins I take already. I don't want my hair to start shedding.

these are the ones I placed my order for last week. Hopefully, they have made it. How are they working for you?
i've only been taking them for a month. So far i like them. I really love that you only have to take them once a day and it's super concentrated because they don't have fillers in them (most vit brands do). I take them with Double X, Omega 3s, concentrated fruits and veggies and tri-iron folic. I know that double x has 300% biotin in it too so it's like i'm getting 2x the biotin.

i've only been taking them for a month. So far i like them. I really love that you only have to take them once a day and it's super concentrated because they don't have fillers in them (most vit brands do). I take them with Double X, Omega 3s, concentrated fruits and veggies and tri-iron folic. I know that double x has 300% biotin in it too so it's like i'm getting 2x the biotin.

you too!?!? this is the main reason I purchased them. I am so not good with taking my vits.:look:

For this Hair Nourisher, How much is too much? Im up my intake to 6,000mcg and im going to up to 10000mcg starting next week(I saw another female on the site that takes that much, so it must be safe) Will it be safe to take the Hair Nourisher with it also, along with a daily vitamin. Cause I really thinking about adding that to my list of vitamins I take already. I don't want my hair to start shedding.

What form is the vitamin A in? It its beta carotene then you are fine.

Back