Look at these oil ingredients

Miosy

safflower oil, sweet almond oil, soybean oil, Vit. E, pepperment oil, menthol, clove oil, orange oil, cinnamon oil, and BHT (preservative)....

the only thing is I found it in walgreens by the contraceptives. It's called Today sensation intime personal stimulating liquid. But these ingredients are awesome...:grin: Sick isn't it to even think of using as a scalp massaging oil.

Last edited:
Re: Look at these hair oil ingredients

Miosy said:
salflower oil, sweet almond oil, Vit. E, pepperment oil, menthol, clove oil, orange oil, cinnamon oil, and BHT (preservative)....

the only thing is I found it in walgreens by the contraceptives. It's called Today sensation intime personal stimulating liquid. But these ingredients are awesome...:grin: Sick isn't it to even think as using as a scalp massaging oil.

Well alright now! Sounds like a pretty nice product all around.;)

How does it smell? Do u like the consistency of it? ummmmm, I have to say that although I understand where you got it from, those sound like some pretty good ingredients. I probably would be tempted to put it in my head:grin:

i'd put it on my head no problem. trust somewhere the same blend has been labeled for hair. if it's really an issue mix up some of those same ingredients on your own. given the inclusion of clove and peppermint this oil could be an asset to all the mtg users on the board.

p1

Last edited by a moderator:
well, I think my hair would LOVE this stuff, but I am not so sure other parts of my body would, though. :)

you know honeydew, I was thinking the same think. menthol and peppermint and clove oil on my yoni????? Yeah, I'd be stimulated but not in the way I like.

Hot like fiyah!!!!

This stuff was mislabeled!!!

ATTN ALL LHCF MEMBERS!! There is a mislabeled hair oil improperly stored in the contraceptive area. To Walgreens!!

P1

Yeah, I did have that thought too? Menthol down there? Guess I would be having a "cool" feeling if I used that stuff for its intended purpose..

blackbarbie said:
How does it smell? Do u like the consistency of it? ummmmm, I have to say that although I understand where you got it from, those sound like some pretty good ingredients. I probably would be tempted to put it in my head:grin:

It has a very light peppermint scent. It's suppose to be made of essential oils and the consistency is like jojoba oil. It's not thick.

patient1 said:
you know honeydew, I was thinking the same think. menthol and peppermint and clove oil on my yoni????? Yeah, I'd be stimulated but not in the way I like.

Hot like fiyah!!!!

This stuff was mislabeled!!!

ATTN ALL LHCF MEMBERS!! There is a mislabeled hair oil improperly stored in the contraceptive area. To Walgreens!!

P1

:lol: From the scent it seems like a very small amount pepperment, menthol, and clove oil. The label does say it's formulated "w/ natural essential oils to provide enhance intimate sensation" :grin:

How much was it???? I may just be purchasing this when all my 50 million other oils run out, :perplexed . But this sounds great, and just think of it as a 2 in 1 oil, LOL.

BeautifulWideEyes said:
But this sounds great, and just think of it as a 2 in 1 oil, LOL.

:grin: It was $9 for a 2.1 oz bottle. Go to the walgreens website and type "sensation intime".

Last edited:
Back