LONDON ALERT - Sew in Weave for £20!!!

Studio_gal

I used premium too european silky (I think that's the name of it) cos its matches my relaxed hair texture better than the yaki
The place is called Mr Tee and its 4 stops from Canning Town. Any bus from bus stop A.

Pic:

http://photos-366.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v238/109/104/286700366/n286700366_290626_9033.jpg

Your hair/weave looks so good. They did a great job

hothair

I just came in to add- my sister dragged me to Upton Park (Green St Market) at the weekend and ladies for hair, there is a shop on the right (can't remember the name) that sold one of the Sensationnel hair i bought (from Pak) for £6 less!!! I bought 3 packs so lost £18!!!! If you have a choice/chance make your way down there and definitely give it a try - they had a wider brand range as well- you can kill 2 birds with one stone and get your eyebrows threaded for £2!!!:grin:

Going to get my hair braided up this weekend so heading up there again...

chenai

Stilettos your hair looks great! When I saw your profile pic on facebook I thought you had cut your hair.

vestaluv1

I just came in to add- my sister dragged me to Upton Park (Green St Market) at the weekend and ladies for hair, there is a shop on the right (can't remember the name) that sold one of the Sensationnel hair i bought (from Pak) for £6 less!!! I bought 3 packs so lost £18!!!! If you have a choice/chance make your way down there and definitely give it a try - they had a wider brand range as well- you can kill 2 birds with one stone and get your eyebrows threaded for £2!!!:grin:

I don't know if you're talking about PAK near Willesden Junction, but EVERYTHING seems to be more expensive in North London :wallbash:

Ebony Majesty

What Sensationnel Hair did you buy?
Yes the £2 eyebrow threading is a bargain! The woman left me with little cuts though :(

hothair

What Sensationnel Hair did you buy?
Yes the £2 eyebrow threading is a bargain! The woman left me with little cuts though :(

I bought corkscrew 14" (at Pak Finsbury Park) and I was soo peeved when I was told the Green Street price, for the difference i could have bought another pack! So now, I'd rather make that drive:yep:

For the eyebrows there's a salon by the Station (Upton Park) none of the people I know have had any bad experiences.

Sorry ladies, I need to learn to remember names of shops/ people.

*KP*

Stilettos, your hair looks GREAT! I have to check out this £2 threading place, is that the one SoCurlyQT was talking about at the meet? Her eyebrows looked really good

Integrity, is your siggy pic the south london weave?

I got mine done again at Hairmax, everytime I go I ask myself why. In an attempt to miss the crowd, I got there at 9.30am not knowing they now open at 10.30am - so I stood there for over an hour waiting for them to open and still didn't get out until after 2pm even though there was less than 10 people in front of me.

The place is toooooo ghetto, you should hear how they talk to people over the phone

Weave Stylist: Hello Hairmax, can I help
Phone Customer: Are you open today?
Weave Stylist: Am I in my house? Didn't you hear me say Hairmax can I help?

But then you can't pay ghetto prices and expect anything other than ghetto service.

I'll be back to post pictures, I didn't like the cut but I fixed it up a little myself when I got home. I used Sensationnal Goddess Remi, 2 10 inch packs. Another thing I hate is the amount of grease they use, it makes the hair look shiny & fake so I told them not to use any and they looked at me like I was crazy :lol:

Stilettos, your hair looks GREAT! I have to check out this £2 threading place, is that the one SoCurlyQT was talking about at the meet? Her eyebrows looked really good

I got mine done again at Hairmax, everytime I go I ask myself why. In an attempt to miss the crowd, I got there at 9.30am not knowing they now open at 10.30am - so I stood there for over an hour waiting for them to open and still didn't get out until after 2pm even though there was less than 10 people in front of me.

The place is toooooo ghetto, you should hear how they talk to people over the phone

But then you can't pay ghetto prices and expect anything other than ghetto service.

I'll be back to post pictures, I didn't like the cut but I fixed it up a little myself when I got home. I used Sensationnal Goddess Remi, 2 10 inch packs. Another thing I hate is the amount of grease they use, it makes the hair look shiny & fake so I told them not to use any and they looked at me like I was crazy :lol:

:lachen::lachen::lachen: at highlighted.

Integrity

your whole post was soooo funny! my siggy is actually a WIG!

Integrity

If its Hairmax or Crown and Glory most people in south go there.

Hair max in Camberwell is £20
Crown and Glory round the corner is £25. There's one in Streatham as well.
Been both places. They do a good job. Your kind of crazy if you live in south london and pay over £35 for a weave. They are cheap down here. But get there early as in just before 9am. I hate the word but they are ghetto establishments- if you value customer service/tardiness- you ain't gonna get it here.

Hairmax Beauty Salon

69 Denmark Hill
London SE5 8RS
+44 (0) 20 7701 5808

CROWN N GLORY BEAUTY SALON COLDHARBOUR LANE SOUTHWARK LONDON SE5 9PR

Kinky twists are £25, Braids £40, cornrows £20 etc. You won't pay over £40 for whatever. I just advise anyone not to go there for chemical treatments or deep conditioners etc.

PM me for Pics of some people who get their hair done there. Faces blurred obv.

are these places any good for SHORT weaves? i need it well cut

tocktick

:rofl: :lachen: