LHCF beginnging of the year photos!

bunnie82

Hey ladies...
i haven't been here for a minute!!!:blush:
anyways i think it would be a good idea to post some pics of our hair since its the beginning of the year and compare the pics at the end of 2012!!! who's in???

Instructions:

Post a pic
state whether ur natural or relaxed
what is your current length
what is your goal legth?

I will start!!!!
I am natural!
my current length is APL stretched!
my goal length is full shoulder length unstretched... (my pic of course are unstretched)

For all that are interested in how i styled my hair in the pic...

i prepooed with proclaim coconut grease and olive oil under a plastic cap for about an hour.
i then washed with a shikakai bar..
conditioned with Suave shea butter conditioner
moisturized with hollywood beauty olive oil creme hairdress
sealed with olive oil and blowdried.

BlkOnyx488

My current length is in my Avatar
but I will post another pic here in case I change my Avatar during the year.

I am about 2 or 3 inches from APL.

My goal is Grazing BSL by Jan 2012

Regi
1. Weekly DC with Proclaim Cholesterol

2. GHE Bagging every night with a mix of
Proclaim Tea Tree Leave in Conditioner mixed with
Sulpher Powder, Caster Oil, and Olive Oil.

3. PSing 24/7 right now my hair is in individual braids for the next 8-12 weeks

I may stick to individual braids all year
we will see

Attachments

• 1325312449-picsay.jpg
    1325312449-picsay.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 25

discodumpling

Still not too late to post in the end of the year thread...:) This thread has so many views and few responses because most times we post in the (all inclusive) end of the year thread or create our own end of the year thread and use that for comparison at the end of this year.

Theresamonet

Still not too late to post in the end of the year thread...:) This thread has so many views and few responses because most times we post in the (all inclusive) end of the year thread or create our own end of the year thread and use that for comparison at the end of this year.

bunnie82 Yeah, most of us have already posted in the end of 2011 reveal thread, so there is not much need for a beginning of 2012 reveal thread. :lol: But your hair is soo beautiful. :yep:

WaterMoccasin

I will post here Friday or Saturday (whichever day I end up flat-ironing) because I didn't get to post in the end of 2011 reveal thread due to having a sew-in! :)

ETA--bunnie82: love your hair by the way! Can't wait to get there (currently transitioning).