Length check time for SummerSolstice =) *pic heavy*

It looks very nice. And even with the cut you had some nice growth and retention.
Is this a wig? I like it.

That was a wig, I had it custom made.

Love your hair and it's color. I'm too much of a chicken to fluck around with blond, even when I'm curious! Great work!

Thanks chrisanddonniesmommy... Its not blonde all over anymore... We just used bleach in the front highlights and color in the back since my hair does better with color.

205060_183152948489069_192874252_n.jpg

that way I won't have to lose any length if my hair does break a bit from the bleach. I must have blonde I'm addicted at this point... so we needed to find a middle ground :look: :lol:

You would never have known that you cut this year; the growth and thickness is lovely!

What did you use for the roller set?

NappyNelle thanks! I used this kinkycurly stuff... its actually really nice but i need more moisture so I slathered on some hemp butter right after i took the rollers out while my hair was still hot... hemp butter is just a mix of hemp seed oil and vegetable oil.

I'm not summersolstice, but I'm pretty sure that is the green line train in DC.

natural_one yep that was on the way to the meetup :grin:

SummerSolstice,
How did you go about making a custom wig? You pick the hair and someone makes it or...?

I need to invest in one.
Sometimes I just don't go out if my hair is not done and I'm too lazy to do anything with it. I think this would work perfectly for me.

Thanks for the info!

Your hair is quite beautiful and the highlighting/coloring of your hair is absolutely awesome. Where did you get it done?

Gorgeous! Both you and the hair!
i love love love your highlights. I would so have you do mine if you were nearby. And weaves too shooot....

Back