leave ins - protein based vs moisturizing - prefer organic or natural

girlcherokee

ok, thanks to you wonderful ladies here at LHCF, now i think i am beginning to understand this concept of balancing my hair with moisture and protein.
too much moisture my hair begins to feel mushy - and can break
too much protein my hair get dry and hard and can def break(experienced this)
Here is my question - i am running out of infusium 23 - i have used it for many years not knowing why it worked most of the time(never actually did a deliberate protein treatment) - - but now i am thinking it is because it was protein based - i think i remember reading this.

i would like to have two leave ins that i use as needed
one that is protein based and one that is moisture based
so that i can used as needed - if my hair is feeling a bit too soft and i dont want to do a protein treatment i can use a protein based leave in.
i am currently using aloe vera and glycerin(keep forgetting to buy the rose water to add) - i really like this as a moisturizer

any suggestions for protein based leave ins? - i prefer natural or organic stuff and i dont mind mixing it up myself.

ok, thanks to you wonderful ladies here at LHCF, now i think i am beginning to understand this concept of balancing my hair with moisture and protein.
too much moisture my hair begins to feel mushy - and can break
too much protein my hair get dry and hard and can def break(experienced this)
Here is my question - i am running out of infusium 23 - i have used it for many years not knowing why it worked most of the time(never actually did a deliberate protein treatment) - - but now i am thinking it is because it was protein based - i think i remember reading this.

i would like to have two leave ins that i use as needed
one that is protein based and one that is moisture based
so that i can used as needed - if my hair is feeling a bit too soft and i dont want to do a protein treatment i can use a protein based leave in.
i am currently using aloe vera and glycerin(keep forgetting to buy the rose water to add) - i really like this as a moisturizer

any suggestions for protein based leave ins? - i prefer natural or organic stuff and i dont mind mixing it up myself.
the famous Giovanni Direct, that's what I use.

protein based leave-ins... hmm...

just pick a protein based conditioner you like, and use a bit of that as a leave-in! i've used a dime sized amount of the ORS replenishing conditioner as a leave-in once, with nice results.

Cherokia-Rose, Welcome!!

I like creamy leave-ins and my favorite proteins are:

--Giovanni Direct
--Lacio Lacio
--Salerm 21

I will say tho that if infusium has been working for you, keep using it. . .

Back