Laughter is Good Like Medicine!

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
LOL! He is a funny preacher....

I laugh everyday anyway .. .laughter is indeed good medicine for the soul. :lol:

Have a blessed Sunday....

Nice Lady

Laughter is good for the soul. It causes us to have soundness of mind, not to live in a constant state of lack of peace. Jesse Duplantis is very funny. It is a character trait of God. Not take things too seriously.

Last edited:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Thank you for sharing these. I love Jesse' .... God uses him in humor.

"The Joy of the Lord is our strength..." and what great strength it is.

To you and hubby :grouphug2: :pray: :grouphug2:

Shimmie

Staff member
:rofl: at "Tomorrow is Friday"

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

and at 'Fred Price'... that's why you're still broke.... Don't get offended, I didn't call your name.

And Broderick Rice REALLY has Rod Parsley and Eddie Long....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: at "Watch This"

And then at Joel Osteen

:rofl3: :rofl: :rofl:

And when he imitates "Bishop Jakes"

Oh my stomach hurts from laughing :rofl:

Laela

I'd seen the actual sermon when Price had said that and laughed so hard....you could hear the crickets in the church and the people's face's were Price-less (get it? ) LOL

Price is a funny preacher, too! :lachen::lachen:

OK..lemme get outta here.. y'all funny... LOL

'Fred Price'... that's why y:rofl:ou're still broke.... Don't get offended, I didn't call your name.

Nice & Wavy

LOL! He is a funny preacher....

I laugh everyday anyway .. .laughter is indeed good medicine for the soul. :lol:

Have a blessed Sunday....
:lachen:...I laugh everyday too...dh and I both do, nothing like it!

Laughter is good for the soul. It causes us to have soundness of mind, not to live in a constant state of lack of peace. Jesse Duplantis is very funny. It is a character trait of God. Not take things too seriously.
Exactly...and with all that's going on in the world, there is time for laughter...it's a character trait our God!!!

Thank you for sharing these. I love Jesse' .... God uses him in humor.

"The Joy of the Lord is our strength..." and what great strength it is.

To you and hubby :grouphug2: :pray: :grouphug2:
Thanks for the hugs....we love your hugs!!!:grin:

:rofl: at "Tomorrow is Friday"

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

and at 'Fred Price'... that's why you're still broke.... Don't get offended, I didn't call your name.

And Broderick Rice REALLY has Rod Parsley and Eddie Long....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: at "Watch This"

And then at Joel Osteen

:rofl3: :rofl: :rofl:

And when he imitates "Bishop Jakes"

Oh my stomach hurts from laughing :rofl:
Girl, when he did Bishop Jakes....dh and I both passed out on the floor laughing...my stomach still hurts:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I'd seen the actual sermon when Price had said that and laughed so hard....you could hear the crickets in the church and the people's face's were Price-less (get it? ) LOL

Price is a funny preacher, too! :lachen::lachen:

OK..lemme get outta here.. y'all funny... LOL
He is hilarious too!:lachen:...you know you love it!

Pat Mahurr

Pun intended
If you know me at all, you KNOW I loved this. :lachen: Thank you so much for sharing!
Jesse Duplantis got it so right. :lol:
Flowing in the Pathetic :lol: Tomorrow is Friday!
"There's a lady who's watching by television. I want to tell you: keep watching." :lol:
Joel Osteen yes!
T.D. Jakes yes!
Be like Pharoah and let my people go. Yes!
The ABCs by Marvin Winans. Yes!
:lol: :lol:
*Whew, I needed that*
Oh, thank you. :flowers:

Shimmie

Staff member
:lachen:...I laugh everyday too...dh and I both do, nothing like it!

Exactly...and with all that's going on in the world, there is time for laughter...it's a character trait our God!!!

Thanks for the hugs....we love your hugs!!!:grin:

Girl, when he did Bishop Jakes....dh and I both passed out on the floor laughing...my stomach still hurts:lachen::lachen::lachen:

He is hilarious too!:lachen:...you know you love it!

I gotta' say this...

When he did the 'TD Jakes' "Alfred Hitchcock" walk.... :thud: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was done.... He didn't have to say another word. And the people in the audience KNEW exactly who it was. Bishop Jakes has THAT walk that totally his.

I love him though. I love all of them. :love3:

Shimmie

Staff member
If you know me at all, you KNOW I loved this. :lachen: Thank you so much for sharing!
"There's a lady who's watching by television. I want to tell you: keep watching." :lol:
Joel Osteen yes!
T.D. Jakes yes!
*Whew, I needed that*

I love the ABCD.......EFG....HIJK..............LMNOP. QRS... TUV...WXY and Z... Now I've said my ABC's, tell me what you ............ think of me.

:clap: :notworthy: :clap: :clap: :clap: :rofl:

I love it ! :love2:

And you too, Pat Mahurr :Rose:

Nice & Wavy

Joel Osteen yes!
T.D. Jakes yes!
*Whew, I needed that*
@Pat Mahurr ...you are more than welcome. It took me forever to post it cause dh and I were laughing till we cried...and we couldn't stop laughing...hilarious!:lachen::lachen::lachen: and thanks for the flowers :kiss:

I gotta' say this...

When he did the
'TD Jakes' "Alfred Hitchcock" walk
.... :thud: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was done.... He didn't have to say another word. And the people in the audience KNEW exactly who it was. Bishop Jakes has THAT walk that totally his.

I love him though. I love all of them. :love3:
:dead: you are hilarious:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:.....love it! You got him right on, girl!

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
@Pat Mahurr ...you are more than welcome. It took me forever to post it cause dh and I were laughing till we cried...and we couldn't stop laughing...hilarious!:lachen::lachen::lachen: and thanks for the flowers :kiss:

:dead: you are hilarious:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:.....love it! You got him right on, girl!

I love that walk... can't nobody do that walk but Bishop Jakes... and he is soooooooooooo serious.

Folks betta' watch out, cause it's 'Get Ready Time'. :lol:

'Get Ready', 'Get Ready', 'Get Ready', 'Get Ready', :rofl:

auparavant

I actually got mad with DePlantis lol. But when he said that he grew up in an Italian and Black neighborhood...and that nobody ever lived very long there, I laughed out loud. I knew he was speaking from experience haha.

Last edited:

Nice & Wavy

I actually got mad with DePlantis lol. But when he said that he grew up in an Italian and Black neighborhood...and that nobody ever lived very long there, I laughed out loud. I knew he was speaking from experience haha.
Why did you get mad at him?

MrsIQ

When he did Benny Hinn, I hollered! Oh, Lord thank you for laughter. It is so good for the soul!

Laela

:lachen:@ this this!!