LADIES BETWEEN SL & APL.... How far are you from APL?

topnotch1010

Real Housewife of Houston
4" to go

5" is APL & 8" is BSL on this shirt.

PDub

I'm about 5 inches away and I'm not claiming APL until I am "Full No Doubt About It" APL!! So I'm giving it until at least December 2010.

Last edited:

SouthernStunner

My 13yr old Men
So I know I didnt make it in 2009 but dog on it if 2010 aint my darn year! I think I am about 4 inches away.
1st Goal: APL by June
2nd Goal: BSB by Dec

Honey Bee

Well, here's my NYE straightening attempt, and the first time I ever used my maxiglide. The line is kinda arbitrary since I had my arms up. I don't think I made APL, definitely not "full". :ohwell:

DSC00307.jpg

Bella02

I was approximately 1/2 inch away in early December, so I think its safe to claim that my longest layer is APL. However I don't think I will reach full APL until maybe June 2010 since the front was much shorter than the back of my hair when i began my HH journey.

honeybuni84

I wanna say 1.5 to 2 inches away... it was pretty close.. hopefully by the time i take out this weave in march, i'll have it

Chocolate Girl

I think I'm about 3-4 inches away from APL

Currently: SL/texlaxed
Short Term Goal: APL
Long-term Goal: BSL

Attachments

• Armpit Challenge.jpg
    Armpit Challenge.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 8

Nonie

I think a few hairs, the ones closest to my armpit :look: and probably the longest of the bunch, if stretched with all I've got :lachen: can actually reach APL. :giggle: (See?)

I'll let you know when a few more make it. :lol:

AfroKink

My hair is layered. The hair in the back is already there. The crown of my head has a good 5 inches to go I think. That's just an estimate. I would have made it this year, but I've been trimming a lot and I have a lot more to trim off still. So 2011 FULL APL? hopefully!

Janet'

My hair is in layers as well...the bottom portion of my hair is APL, but I have about two more inches to be full APL...and I will always have layers of some kind...

Triniwegian

I am thisclose.
I am at APL with a small portion of my hair in my nape but not enough to claim it.
I am very wary of claiming APL till I am FULL APL, I feel if I claim it too early then BSL will be miles away.
See, that hurdle (SL-APL) is a long stretch, probably the longest. I looked at some pictures on Fotki and I noticed that APL is about halfway to WL on most women, so at least then I know that when I am full APL, I'll be halfway to my goal :yep:and that the longest/worst hurdle is behind me.

I BC'd Oct 08 and I am still not quite there, so on me it's taking forever.

Last edited: