Komaza Care HAIR ANALYSIS Service - Rave!

This weekend was my 1 year bc anniversary. I received my analysis last year where I found out I had severe heat damage. I big chopped August 2nd. It has been a challenge growing back out but my hair is definitely in much better condition than it was last August.

RSLeftP1.jpg

RSRtP1.jpg

I went back to the site and filled out the questionnaire. I need to make DD drink more water. #excited

^^Thank You. It is definitely in better condition. I am not struggling anything like I was struggling last year. Can't wait until January so I can compare it to where I was in Jan 2012, my last happy place. :lol:

I got my hair strengthener in the mail yesterday. I'm going to use it probably tomorrow since I'm going to be making me a new wig and I need to prepare my hair for a new braid pattern. I think a good protein treatment and dc will be good since my hair will be braided up.

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

Does anyone know if they sell a good daily moisturizer? Specifically for relaxed hair. I love the leave ins but after day two or three my hair feels dry again, even with daily application.

@abdc09 are you using the LCO method. The products work best w/layering; and moisturizing in general works best using this layering method.

I bought the service back in June but didn't send in my sample until July. I have my consultation this afternoon. I've also been recently diagnosed with seborrheic dermatitis so we'll see if she can pick up on that. I'll be back to let you all know what they say.

Just got off my call with Jenn. Details below:
- mild lifting cuticles that range from normal - high (varied porosity)
- I need mild protein on a regular basis
- Single strand knots, mid shaft splits, breakage
- normal root sheaths, no indications of inflammation or thinning
- 0.55mm - 0.96mm diameter strands, range from heavy fine to medium/thick strands
- Don't use boar bristle brushes, smooth with my hands
- Wash once a week, prepoo with coconut oil and wash with baby shampoo. Do not conditioner wash. It will lead to buildup. Also, avoid oiling my scalp
- I was recently diagnosed with seborrheic dermatitis so she advised that I use aloe, MSM, sulfur for my scalp and my concerns with thinning inflamed hairline
- She advised that I take supplements and increase my water intake
- I need to use a leave in and trim 1/2" and then maintain by cutting 1/4" every 3 months

Any relaxed ladies taking advantage of this service? OR Is it for natural hair only?

I think it's for anyone who wants to know more about their hair. I believe there has been some relaxed or texlaxed ladies who have taken advantage of the services! Are you thinking about going for it? It's very helpful if you do. :)

HPG

I haven't done my follow up. I wonder of they will still honor it as it has been over a year.

I'm wondering the same. Mine is almost a year. I also see they upped the price. I was transitioning when I got mine. I really would like to get another analysis now that I am fully natural.

When I was following it last year, there were a few ladies with relaxed hair that used the service.

I think it's for anyone who wants to know more about their hair. I believe there has been some relaxed or texlaxed ladies who have taken advantage of the services! Are you thinking about going for it? It's very helpful if you do. :)

HPG

@Ogoma & @HairPleezeGrow, I plan too. I just need to figure out when to do it - during a stretch or freshly relaxed. Thanks for the info.

@Ogoma & @HairPleezeGrow, I plan too. I just need to figure out when to do it - during a stretch or freshly relaxed. Thanks for the info.

That's gr8 girly. Possibly during a stretch I think that way as a whole you know if what you are doing is working. Since you do stretch you want to make sure your unrelaxed roots are just as good like your relaxed hair and get some info regarding both textures. HTH!

HPG

Any relaxed ladies taking advantage of this service? OR Is it for natural hair only?

Oh I just talked a bit about this in the buddy thread. I'm only 2 weeks post and now I'm wondering if I should've waited a little longer until my new growth is at least an inch. I'll ask if Incan send my sample later.

I'm relaxed and I did it in March. I did it during a stretch because I wanted her to see both textures. She actually asked me if I was going natural because I had so much new growth. I'm not, it's just that at the time my last 2 relaxers had been underprocessed.

divachyk. do it. I talked to jenn on Mon and lets just say my hair is a mess :rofl:

Good thing i decided to give skincare a rest (already have great regime) and start caring about my hair, despite wigs and all.

apparently im in dire need of trims and more protein treatments.

I'm annoyed that it's going to take me several washes to get enough hair to send them. I'm going to have to wash with diluted poo every day this week so I can collect the little bit of hair that I shed. I doesn't help that my black wetbrush completely hides the hair after it dries.

I'm annoyed that it's going to take me several washes to get enough hair to send them. I'm going to have to wash with diluted poo every day this week so I can collect the little bit of hair that I shed. I doesn't help that my black wetbrush completely hides the hair after it dries.

I didn't send mine out right away. I think I sent mine 3 weeks later after I collected what I thought was enough hair.

HPG

Back