June 2011....What Did YOU Buy this Week? (Hair Care Edition)

I haven't bought anything, but I got a hella stash in the basement:lol:

Since my hair is currently natural I'm going to try some of what I have to see if it works out ok.

I have some of the giovanni metallic shampoo/conditioner that worked wonders on relaxed hair, so this weekend I'll see how it acts on my natural hair.

I found a few older bottles of keraphix (love it) they work fine for my natural hair and keep my hair from curling up so much so will continue to use once a week.

I didn't like the mango butter on natural hair:ohwell: will save that until I need it:lol:

-A

Purchased:

- Botticelli Botanicals Brulee in brown sugar and fig scent
- MinNatural Sage & Lavendar Hair Whipped butter - don't know why I bought this I have way too many butters as is. smh..

Silk Elements Megasilk Moisture Treatment
Silk Elements Megasilk Leave in Creme
ORS Creamy Aloe
1" flexi rods
One N Only Brazilian Keratin Deep Penetrating Treatment
One N Only Restorative Mask

Vitale Olive Oil Relaxer !!
Garnier Fructis 3 Minute Undo!!
Motions Crème Hairdress w/ Honey and Shea Butter!!
Aphogee 2 minute
Some rods
Silk Elements Cholesterol
Color Brilliance Demi-Perm in Dark Red Blonde

I purchased SSI's Pomegranate Conditioner and Papaya Souffle,the conditioner is very,almost too moisturizing for my hair.The Souffle is medium hold, I like both of them very much.

ETA: Pomegranate conditioner looks like her Okra reconstructor, same water-cream texture, pale green color,the scent is :lick: .

Payaya is the same water-cream texture, white in color,soft, scent doesn't smell like papaya, can't say exactly what it smells like, it's o.k. lasts a long time.

Thinking about getting these for my 4th of July Haulin'. I'm thinking about getting the DC'er, the Oil and the Green Tea Leave-In:lick:

And.............They're 30% off!:grin:

[URL]http://tiivanaturals.com/[/URL]

T, any code, I made a cart and didn't get the 30%

Last edited:
I purchased SSI's Pomegranate Conditioner and Papaya Souffle,the conditioner is very,almost too moisturizing for my hair.The Souffle is medium hold, I like both of them very much.

T, any code, I made a cart and didn't get the 30%

@blackviolet

Hi Girl. If you look at the Site, The Code says it's July4 I'm not sure where you enter it tho':perplexed

I meant to go back in and play around with it.

ETA: I contacted them. Maybe it won't be activated until the 1st?:perplexed

Last edited:
aloe vera juice
rosewater
castor oil
vegetable glycerine
distilled water
rose hydrosol
few things from keracare naturals line
humecto conditioner
blow dryer, nozzle, diffuser

Last edited:
Thanks Ms T. :blowkiss: off to register

blackviolet

You got it Girl! *wink*:grin:

After you Register and Fill Your Cart and Proceed to Check Out, it will ask you to Sign In. Once you sign in, it will ask you for a Promo Code

But that Promo Code = july4, won't be live until July 1st.:yep:

The Sale lasts through July 15th.

i just bought a 6 oz bottle of chi silk infusion for 9.99 on clearance at walgreens. I keep hearing goods things about this stuff so i will try it out when i end my 12 week stretch next week.

I didnt buy anything but my friend just gave me all of these:grin:

Im glad I dont have to buy a jar of the Shea moisture myself since that other possible mishap I had with the sample, so I can experiment...cant wait to test all the other things out...

2805e09.jpg

So.....:spinning:

Today I bought:
AOHSR
AOGPB
Aloe Vera Juice - Whole leaf

BFH 25% off sale -
Honey Apricot Ginger Leave-In
Green Tea Avocado DC
Pistachio Cream DC
Chocolate Coffee DC

Currently trying to resist the Enso sale....:lachen:

Frizz Ease. I need to buy that ish by the gallon... That little pump bottle isn't cutting it anymore.

Travel size Deva Care One Condition
Taliah Waajid (sp?) Styling Gel (looks like it doesn't contain protein or glycerin, so I wanted to give it a shot)
Qhemet Burdock Root Cream
Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque
Shea Moisture Purification Masque
Honey (for adding to DC's)

hair veda

3 green condishes

2 sitrinillah's

Anyone rec'd their green condish yet? Is it good.. So hoping it is great!

Back