JC Penny Salon Products 2 for $20

Lynnerie

Hi Ladies just wanted to let yall know that the JC Penny salon is having a fabulous sale all products 2 for $20. And Chi is buy one get one half off. I've been stocking up on Keracare and Mizani.

Oh, the JC Penny Salon I go to is also scanning the $10 off coupon along with this sale. I think its over this weekend after Mother's Day. So look for the coupon too. Happy shopping and happy hair growing. ;)

Now you see there, somebody already posted this and I IGNORED IT yesterday. I really fought that thread! All the way home from work my car wanted to switch freeways and head to the mall and I forced it to stay on it's homebound path. Now here you go again. I consider that a sign from the hair gods that I must take heed to. Dangit that's it, PJ'ism is back in full effect. Mizani H20 here I come. 4 jars. That's right.

Dang!

cluelessaka said:
Hi Ladies just wanted to let yall know that the JC Penny salon is having a fabulous sale all products 2 for $20. And Chi is buy one get one half off. I've been stocking up on Keracare and Mizani.

Oh, the JC Penny Salon I go to is also scanning the $10 off coupon along with this sale. I think its over this weekend after Mother's Day. So look for the coupon too. Happy shopping and happy hair growing. ;)

Is the $10 off coupon in addition to the 2 for $20 deal? Where would the coupon be? In the mail?

InsatiableMe said:
Is the $10 off coupon in addition to the 2 for $20 deal? Where would the coupon be? In the mail?

Yes it is. I went last week and I got two Kera Care shampoo and the Mizani H2O and two OPI nail polishes- after the $10 my total was just $36!Fabulous!

csmoot said:
Yes it is. I went last week and I got two Kera Care shampoo and the Mizani H2O and two OPI nail polishes- after the $10 my total was just $36!Fabulous!

Wow, that's exciting. :grin: I didn't know thy had nail polish too ... I was just thinking about buying some OPI polish this morning too!

I wish I had saw this thread before I went. I would have loved to have the $10 coupon but I had something a little better. I had a Mall gift certificate for $20 that I received from my job in 2005. I dug that thing out and off I went. I bought 2 of the Mizani H20, Keracare foam wrap and the Mizani Rose H20. With my gift cert I paid like $22 for all 4 items.

This is what I would like to know also, I'm gonna look up a # and find out. Is the coupon through email? if so can I get a forward, lol. I need to call my aunt she may have one, she loves JcPennys.
bmoreflyygirl said:
What about Nexxus? Is that on sale too?

Got me 2 big jars of H20 and 2 big jars of Mizani conditioning headress yesterday :yay: The sales lady rang up the $10 coupon for me too. They had them on the counter. $35 bucks for all that. I told her I'd be back today (there's a limit of 4), so pretend she didnt see me when I come back :lol: She said ok and even gave me another coupon to use today.

Back