Jason Biotin shampoo and conditioner

hey, I have the conditioner and like it. It really helps to detangle my hair atfer shampooing; oh, and I like the tingle it gives my scalp. Here are the ingredients:

purified soft water, certified organic extracts of - ginseng, comfrey, marigold, chamomile, horsetail, aloe vera, keratin amino acids, biotin, jojoba oil, emusifying wax (vege), hydrolysed wheat protein, planthenol-3 (plant phosphlipids, DL-panthenol, ethyl panthenol, steardimonium panthenol) vitamin E, vitamin A, vitamin D, linoleic acid (vit F), stearyl alcohol, cetromonium chloride, stearalkonium chloride, cysteine, folic acid, benzophenone-3, methlparaben, propylparaben, fragrance

I've never tried the Biotin shampoo, but I love Jason Sea Kelp Shampoo & Conditioner. The comb practically glides through my hair afterwards. And it leaves my hair with that slippery Creme of Nature feeling, but w/o the gooey build-up.
(CON gums up on me after 2 or 3 shampoos...)

Jason Biotin Conditioner is the bomb! It really detangles and moisturizes my hair.It's a staple product for my hair. When I'm not wearing weaves I wash with it daily.

drunk.gif
Slowly, but surely

I like the shampoo. It cleanses nicely without stripping the hair. Not particularly moisturizing but a nice SLS-free alternative. Never tried the condit but would like to...

Back