January 2013...What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

HH shipped..The soft milk leave-in..Only!

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
Lita, I have both of those. The moisturizer is light and moisturizes really well. Haven't tried the Pumpkin Hair Butter yet.

Coffee You know,I'm going to do a review..lol..
*You have to try NG Orange & Hibiscus Dc Mask the slip/moisture is incredible,very very soft hair..My new (HG) hair is in love..lol

HH-only one package shipped (soft coconut Marshmellow milk)..Guess I'll get the rest next week.

Happy Hair Growing!

Xpressions braiding hair - 4 packs for $40. I feel like I was cheated, but my options are limited locally. If anyone knows where I can get this cheaper online, please let me know.

Wow:blush:, that is the price where you are!!!
I am in the Uk and it is around 4USD per pack! just wow!

So my Curl Mart order came. I order TWO items. I have no more room at "the inn"(under my sink). You are going to see me a lot less of me here, and more in the use up your stash thread. I have got to use up some of this stuff. I see alot of co-washing in my future.

I will be buying more henna and castor oil. But those are hair necessities. The PJ in me a taking a NEEDED vacation :wave: Will somebody come visit me :look:

So my Curl Mart order came. I order TWO items. I have no more room at "the inn"(under my sink). You are going to see me a lot less of me here, and more in the use up your stash thread. I have got to use up some of this stuff. I see alot of co-washing in my future.

I will be buying more henna and castor oil. But those are hair necessities. The PJ in me a taking a NEEDED vacation :wave: Will somebody come visit me :look:

cutenss I'll come see you.....I have one more Ayurvedic line,I will purchase from & Shea kids detangle poo..I'm done..

*Used up most of my oils & samples..Yeah!

Happy Hair Growing!

@cutenss I know what you mean. When I gave up on my no buy I thought I was going to go on a serious spending spree. Long and Behold, I really haven't bought much of anything. Some bunning tools, a length check shirt and a 2 or 3 hair products ...thats it. Its actually kind of funny. I almost had a run in with the Soultanicals sale, but I opt'ed not too (I had some restraint y'all :lachen:)...maybe this means that my PJ is starting to tucker out a bit :lol:. My spending account is going to thank her for this, however I'm sure I'm going to spend the extra bucks on skincare and shoes (I'm also obsessed with them :ohwell: lol).

I think my next major purchase will be from SheScentIt (during her Valentine's Day Sale). I plan to stock on the Carrot and Pumpkin Seed Defrizzer (3) and the Avocado Conditioner (3-16oz's).

Last edited:
Thanks Lita and EnExitStageLeft and :spank: IDareT'sHair. Even though I busted out laughing when I read that post, along with Brownie518. I do love your honestly :lol: Actually I don't expect to see any of you :nono: But do a :vette: by, and show some love :grouphug2: I would love to participate in the Valentines sales, but where would I put what I ordered? :spinning: I will be glad when me and DH buy a house, so I can have my beauty room. That way I will have more storage.

And I too have purchased alot of skincare, and other items in lieu of hair products :drunk:

cutenss I have a huge skin care haul..Have to keep the skin looking nice too..lol..

*I did get rid of a lot products..I'm happy about that & some is crossed off my list forever.

Happy Hair Growing!

@cutenss

You know we need YOU OVA' HERE so stop Playin'.:lol: ...:rolleyes:

Everyone loves how you post Pics of your latest purchases.:yep:

Gurl....If it wasn't for you, I wouldna' never remember I had that Roots Only Thingy buried in my Stash.:blush:

DON'T GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cutie!:lol:

IDareT'sHair Its because of YOU, that I tried some really nice products, and for the cheap. Plus I would miss your commentary. Oh, and yesterday, I bought from Ross :look:

500.JPG

Ingredients:

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG Propyl Silanetriol (Keravis), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Oblipicha) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance, Myrtus Communis (Myrtle) Oil, Citric Acid, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Coumarin, Linallol, Lilial, Citral

(same ingredients as my Kevaris Unbreakable Conditioner, new name and packaging? )

and for renewing my Sally's card, I picked this to receive free

SBS-373219

does anyone use this and like it?

This is my last purchase for the month :lachen:.

From NaturaleGrowth

Coconut Water Hair Cleansing Conditioner
Pumpkin Seed Creamy Whipped Hair Butter
Sweet Honey Nectar MEGA Growth Hair Balm

Back