Jamaicalovely Big Reveal - Dec 2008

:notworthy Jamaicalovely, that vid was worth waiting for. :clap: You'd make a good producer f'real! I was grinning through the whole viewing and shared your excitement all along. When you were swinging I found myself faking it too. :giggle: Congratulations! Your hair looks very healthy and I can't wait to see it next year.

OMG!!! I almost cried! That's some inspiration. Gorgeous Vid too@

Congratulations to my new inspiration

^Thanks, Apples!!!!

:notworthy Jamaicalovely, that vid was worth waiting for. :clap: You'd make a good producer f'real! I was grinning through the whole viewing and shared your excitement all along. When you were swinging I found myself faking it too. :giggle: Congratulations! Your hair looks very healthy and I can't wait to see it next year.
:giggle: you too funny! Girl, swing whatever you got!
OMG!!! I almost cried! That's some inspiration. Gorgeous Vid too@

Congratulations to my new inspiration
Awww...that was so touching:blowkiss:

Congratulations- You go! Awesome hair growth and the video was great. I'm actually going to post my one year anniversary pictures over the weekend.

That is amazing. Your hair looks beautiful. Great job girl...and watch that swing, you might hurt somebody,. lol/

:worship2::wow:Jamaicalovely! You reached your goal for this year and then some! I think I found my hair idol! :grin: Your hair is so healthy, full and beautiful. I am really digging that video too! Swang on gurl! Swang on!

I would have to concur with the majority...great progress!!!! I am so lovin' that video - break that neck, girl!!!!!!!

Back