I've texturize

Loves Harmony

In am so happy! I need all of my texturize head to come in..... I need help with maintain'in............... Trying to figure out what will work and what doesnt. My hair is so soft.

I dont think my hair change that much after doing the text...... It made my hair softer and loosen up the curls..... I love it.. If you look at my siggy you can see the huge difference...

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 35
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 32
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
It took about 2 minutes to add the text and i left it on for about 5 minutes.... I was afraid my hair would str8n but it didnt...

It looks good, I texturized mine and I love it! I like I still have curls and not all that shrinkage & it don't take much to make it soft and keep it soft and I can stretch, I might only touch up 2 times a year LOL!!!

It looks good, I texturized mine and I love it! I like I still have curls and not all that shrinkage & it don't take much to make it soft and keep it soft and I can stretch, I might only touch up 2 times a year LOL!!!

My hand has been in my hair since ive text..It said on the box to text every 3-6 weeks but i will wait about 5 months to apply an second one... I have an question for you.. Were you still able to co wash ur hair without any changes to ur hair?

Yeap! I still Co-wash and it is all good, no problems at all, Doesn't it feel good with your hair all soft LOL!!! When I do my next touch up I am gonna use the Mazani Butter Blend, So hopefully by Summer I will be able to have that Big Fluffy Hair that blows with the wind, it will always be out LOL!!!

Yes, i do i do I LOVE IT.... My husband loves it too, he can rub his hand through my hair without hurting my head lol lol

Back