I've been detangling my hair with this.....

JassyMo

Hey you guys, just wanted to share a Lil sumthin! I am natural 4a and I have been using Camille Rose hair milk and also a glycerin mixture which consists of equal parts water, veg. Glycerin and aloe vera gel to detangle and style my hair. I can use the Camille rose hair milk to detangle my hair by itself whether its dry, damp or wet which is amazing it takes no time. When my hair is dry it just melts it and detangles any knots in NO TIME. I sometimes use yhe glycerin mix if I'm really in a hurry or if I want to stretch my hair. Oh, I can use a little of the milk followed by the glycerin mix and a Lil aloe get gel on my edges and achieve an outstanding high pony or just to slick my hair back some way. Sorry for the typos, I'm sending this from my dumbphone.

SEMO

I've heard good things about Camille Rose and would like to try some of their products, but you can't get them on the ground (at least where I am). However, I may try your water, glycerin and aloe vera gel mix. :)

westNDNbeauty

What kind of climate do you live in OP? Now that things are beginning to cool down in the U.S. many will probably shy away from glycerin as a main ingredient.

But I did like the one Camille Rose product I used so I'd be interested in that leave in.

JassyMo

What kind of climate do you live in OP? Now that things are beginning to cool down in the U.S. many will probably shy away from glycerin as a main ingredient.

But I did like the one Camille Rose product I used so I'd be interested in that leave in.

I love in Columbus, Ga and the temperature is cooling down now. It won't be like the Ny or northeastern winters but even if that's the case, you can use the glycerin mix first followed by the Camille Rose hair milk. The milk has a thick rich consistency.!!!!

JassyMo

I've heard good things about Camille Rose and would like to try some of their products, but you can't get them on the ground (at least where I am). However, I may try your water, glycerin and aloe vera gel mix. :)

I say give Camille Rose a try! Im in the same predicament as far as getting on ground, i have to get it off the internet. I ordered my first bottle from curlmart for a discounted price. It has definitely become a staple in my cabinet. It's actually my first actual STAPLE product because it works so well. I can only give praise to the hair milk though. I've been trying to get a review on the other products from fellow lhcf ladies but to no avail. I plan on trying the other products, especially the conditioners and when I do ill post pics and reviews.

JassyMo

The glycerin mix is not heavy by the way. The water dilutes it well and its a great blend especially with the aloe beta gel just make sure its equal parts.

CurlsBazillion

Does anyone have a link to the hair milk?
I'm in GA as well (close to Savannah) and I had to drop the glycerine by the time temps got down to 45-50 or so just because it started to pull moisture from my hair so just be mindful that when the humidity drops glycerine starts to work less and in reverse.