It's Settled my Hair Hates Cones

after years upon years of cone use i realized they suck and i had some crappy hair!! lol,, all i have to say is two words "JOJOBA OIL" for moisture:D:D,, no more serums!

Thinking back about 7 years ago before I got on the braid train, I used to use products by Avada and ABBA. Those products did not have cones in them. I was fairly faithful to them and at the time my hair had a lot of body and "swing" I went through my stash last night, of new stuff that I purchased since I removed my braids two months ago, and just about every single one of them have a cone of some kind in them :eek: :confused:

I have a delima. I think I'm going to be on the tradeing board soon. I want to go back to ABBA that stuff used to be the bomb for reals. Oh well, looks like I can't go cheap. Aubury, Qhemet, and Aveda looks like the route I'm going to have to take. My hair is too light and fine to have goo on it. Cones = Goo to my hair.

Interesting....<hobbles over to the product trade board...>:look:

Another cone hater, my hair feels coated and weighed down when I use them. Initially they work fine, but by the third wash they make my hair feel awful. I've swithed back to Nexxus products, they give me the best long term results and my hair is thriving.

Back