It's Saturday.... what are you doing with your hair?

For Me: DC with Silicon Mix overnight, tomorrow rinse and rollerset.
For DD: I will do a caramel DC, blow dry and flat iron (she's 3a, bsl, natural)

Nothing. I washed and roller set yesterday. Today I moisturized and sealed with castor oil and rolled my hair into a bun using a flexi-rod. My ends are in and protected. Before bed ties with a silk scarf. (hmmm I wonder when I will get my Qhemet Biologic AOHC?"

i cowashed and then moisturized my hair with kids organics detangler lotion and sprayed my glycerin mix. my hair feels good and not greasy and the coils are poppin. i had to lightly pick it out a little just to lift.

I've been heat happy lately, and scared about losing length so I just did a protein treatment and I'm sitting now with Conditioning Balm on my head. I think I'ma try to do something new and get a whole bunch of curls or something. Something that I dont have to comb and do a lot of maintenance everyday

This thread made me feel extra lazy, so after my headache :look: subsided I finger detangled, moisturized, sealed, and put in a few big fat twists. Now I'm sitting here with a headband holding back my twist ponytail.

Don't really post much but today I washed, blowdry, and then flat iron to see my length!!! I was very pleased!!!:drunk:

When I got off work this morning I washed w/ mizani purifying poo, conditioned w/ joico kpak and joico moisture recovery. Next I used the cholesterol shea butter plus as a leave-in, sealed w/ castor oil, and braided (for braid-out) and let air dry. I saw a lot of breakage from manipulating while wet but, what can you do? I have the prettiest braid out that I've ever done and believe it'll be my summer style. I love this forum..

Last edited:
I got my hair flatiron on friday. Wore it down this weekend. Back in a bun today. I drench my ends in moisturizer and sealed with Vatika Frosting.

shampoo, Henna treatment, DC, and Bantu Knot Out!!! I'm sooo excited! I've never done one before but CurlyNikki makes it look so good. Hopefully mine will come out just as beautiful as well!

Back