Its gonna take me way longer than you......

^^Sianna ^^
Don't u just love having long legs ?
I'm 5 8" whiich I love with a long neck and torso (which I also love lol) and I'm aware it will take a bit longer to get to BSL and WL but its defintley worth the wait .Long legs and Long hair are a great combo although I do love short spiky styles on tall women (see Fantasia) its uber feminine and sexy .

and neck length! I do believe the shape of the head has something to do with it. Check out some of the tutorials on wigs, Same wig but some women it looks chin and others it is at their shoulders go figure.......:look:

Yeah. I have to admit that. Wigs are a lot longer on me than they are on the giraffe neck girls in the pictures. I have a neck like the baby in my avatar. :look:

But neck to APL is a long dang way!

I'm 5"8ish and my legs are about 1 inch shorter than my SO who is 6"4.., these threads make me self conscious about my short torso :look: lol

LOL, right with ya. At 5'10, my legs are actually an inch longer than my husband's, who's 6'2. I have a short torso as well, but extremely long legs, arms and neck. I think its a beautiful proportion. :grin: I know if my torso was proportionate I'd probably be around 6'2.

And I love tricking people who first meet me sitting down. Sitting down they always think I'm some 5'5 chic but when I stand up their like "WHAT THE...:shocked:"

LOL, right with ya. At 5'10, my legs are actually an inch longer than my husband's, who's 6'2. I have a short torso as well, but extremely long legs, arms and neck. I think its a beautiful proportion. :grin: I know if my torso was proportionate I'd probably be around 6'2.

And I love tricking people who first meet me sitting down. Sitting down they always think I'm some 5'5 chic but when I stand up their like "WHAT THE...:shocked:"

Yeah, weirdly enough, they say that the average woman's legs are longer than a man's anyway. So when you have even longer legs it's more obvious.

So if you see a woman and man of the same height, her legs will most likely be longer. I buy jeans with a minimum inseam of 34" (I prefer 36" though) and I'm 5'10. Yet my BF can wear 36" inseams and he's 6'6.

Yeah, weirdly enough, they say that the average woman's legs are longer than a man's anyway. So when you have even longer legs it's more obvious.

So if you see a woman and man of the same height, her legs will most likely be longer. I buy jeans with a minimum inseam of 34" (I prefer 36" though) and I'm 5'10. Yet my BF can wear 36" inseams and he's 6'6.

I've noticed this too. I buy SO a 32" inseam but I usually buy 34" or 36" (to accomodate heels) for myself.

Exactly:yep:. You tall girls can't have long legs and fast growing long hair too, that's just not fair for the rest of us!

PS, I'm 5'6, and APL isn't coming any faster for us middles either.
:lachen:lol...

I'm 6 ft tall and I feel you OP. My only consolation is that long hair on me is gonna stop traffic because of how out of this world the extra length will look on a tall woman. Take heart and stay positive. Things could be worse...

Interesting. I never knew that but it makes sense. Men do usually have much larger torsos. I need a 36" inseam, but my husband can wear a 34". I always thought that men's pants sizes were a little off or something.

Back