Israel-Gaza Conflict

larry3344

@Crackers Phinn I try to post political commentators, journalists, who are well versed on this conflict. I would happy to see more of those posts from you that doesn’t resort to dehumanizing Palestinians that propose balance counter arguments to enlighten all of us.

Last edited:

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
Never Forget and this will be posted on every page of this thread.
1712537540929.png
The people who call themselves Palestinians are Caucasians and as a group embraced Caucasity until it became beneficial to launch a PR campaign presenting themselves as brown adjacent. The photo below is of the Palestinian Grand Mufti Amin al-Husseini with Hitler in 1941 at the beginning of the Holocaust. I encourage you to Google his name for more photos of this Caucasian Palestinian official and his all-Palestinian entourage meeting with high-ranking Caucasian Germans. Since neither black Americans nor Jews could have been chilling with Hitler and his crew, it shouldn't be hard to see the white privilege of Palestinians at a time when diaspora black people and Jews were being murdered in Germany.
View attachment 495373

Crackers Phinn

Jewish people are not the only ones who have lost their lives in this conflict. Currently the numbers are much higher on the Palestinian sides as it stands which is why the coverage is more frankly important on their end currently to stop it from continuing.

The antisemite accusation is being an overplayed hand and frankly the plight of Jews is not anymore significant than any marginalized group. Their historical plight is just more covered and taken much more seriously in the western world especially, in contrast to African slavery for several reasons that I am not going to get into this thread.
However, Jews (whether they be Americans, Israelis, Europeans, etc…) who are hurling accusation of antisemitism indiscriminately are themselves ruining the memory of the Holocaust.

Also, it doesn’t address what is currently going on. Killing civilians whether slowly or quickly doesn’t prevent it from being viewed as genocidal.
There is no struggle olympics of who is more marginalized than who referenced in that quote. There are lots of loud and wrong antisemetic liars who say that Israeli women were not raped and Israeli babies weren't murdered on October 7, 2023 which is directly related to what is going on now.

Crackers Phinn

@Crackers Phinn I have no quarrel with you about your stance but I am not going to deny the disappointment I have in your arguments. Several of your posts, showcases nothing that validate what is going on. An Israeli influencer is hardly someone that I can take seriously on this subject, all she does is dehumanize Palestinians, the same way Jews were dehumanized in Nazi Germany ironically.
Einav Avisemer's written commentary is her opinion, but the videos on her page that I posted show what's happening on the ground in affected areas. The Israeli influencer as you call her didn't make that Palestinian woman cry on command then have the whole crowd start ki-ki'ing when they thought all the cameras were off.

@Crackers Phinn
Finally, posts about Egypt not opening their borders, first of all why should another sovereign country open their borders?
You do know that the Gaza Strip was under Egyptian military rule from 1949 to 1967, right? When Egypt took Gaza their answer to the people they displaced was "Go to Jordan if you don't like it".
As an African I am very well aware how Arabs have treated Africans and I am well aware of the racism from Arabs. I have posted about this myself. But this current situation has nothing to do with the former, cases of human injustice anywhere in the world should concern all of us. If we only cared about what happened in our own backyards, many historical injustices would have carried on indefinitely.
On one side of the Israeli Gaza war is Hezbollah which still practices slavery in 2024 fighting on behalf of Palestinians who as recently as 2023 segregated black people in a place that lovingly translates to slave town. Black peoples concern for people who would literally put all of us on a sand plantation is weird.

Also, just because Jews have been historically discriminated doesn’t prevent them to exhibit discrimination towards another group, you focus on the racism of Arabs as if Jewish Israelis don’t have far right extremists among their midst. It seems implied in your posts that Jews are historical victims therefore, whatever they are doing now is justified.

I don’t see that argument working for black people, so I don’t see why I should see it any differently for the Jewish community.
I have not implied anything of the sort. I have outright said that if in 2023 somebody comes through raping, murdering, and kidnapping then the people who got their lick in don't get to complain about the repercussions of them attacking.

You had mention why I caped for Arabs, (I do not I am against injustice toward any group of people), let me turn around and ask you why do you cape for Israel as a black Jew? Israel was not founded with you in mind.

Why do I cape for Israel? I'm a citizen. I have lived in Israel. I own property in Israel. I have friends and family in Israel. I know one person who was murdered at teh festival on October 7th and another who is still a hostage. My husband was in Israel when the attack happened and as an IDF reservist was on active wartime duty until last month. I am deeply invested in Israel, so my cape will stay flying in the wind for it.

No country in the world was founded with my black :moon: in mind including the U.S. but yes I did put a fresh cape on for it after 9/11 and would again if somebody attacked the soil I live on.

Israel has never hidden that they center White/European Jews as the representation of Jewry.

In some Jewish circles many don’t even think Black African Jews are a thing ( had it said to my face but that’s a separate conversation).

I don’t need Palestinians to be perfect victims for me to see there is a real miscarriage of justice here. I strive to assess each situation on its own merit.

Also, many Jewish Israelis have far more in common with imperialist Europe than they care to admit. I can understand why Jewish Israelis do not want to go back to being stateless, so it stands to reason I understand why Palestinians do not want to be evicted from a land they are attached to as well.

The majority of Jews living in Israel are Sephardic/Mizrahi. Ashkenazi Jews being the loudest doesn't mean they are centered.

The people who call themselves Palestinians are not any kind of victims. Whatever land they think was theirs was lost in 1516 when the Ottoman Empire took control until 1918 when the British came in. Palestinians chose to fight on the side of the Nazi's. Forget about the Jews, even if the British wanted to be sympathetic about Ottoman rule and give Palestinians land, how would Britain look rewarding people who fought alongside an enemy that bombed them? You say that Palestinians don't have to be perfect victims, ok, show me the victimhood of them fighting alongside Nazis for their own white supremacy then being indignant about the repercussions of it.

Crackers Phinn

@Crackers Phinn I try to post political commentators, journalists, who are well versed on this conflict. I would happy to see more of those posts from you that doesn’t resort to dehumanizing Palestinians that propose balance counter arguments to enlighten all of us.
Everyone frequently posting in this thread has already made up their mind about where they stand on the issue. There is no fair and balanced counterpoint to Palestinians engaging in an all-or-nothing campaign.

1712547856310.png

larry3344

Everyone frequently posting in this thread has already made up their mind about where they stand on the issue. There is no fair and balanced counterpoint to Palestinians engaging in an all-or-nothing campaign.

View attachment 495451
That’s not even close to what people are insinuating here. You can check my post history, I have always been very centered while slightly leaning towards either end depending on what I knew at a given time. My knowledge about this conflict was much more superficial than it is now which is why I have been posting what I have as of late.

You say Hamas/Palestinian want all Jews dead, but only 1 group actually has and acted upon it and that’s in Europe. It just seems from what I have gathered so far, Jewish Israelis are putting the blame and burden for the Holocaust on everyone else besides the people/nations who are actually responsible for it. Palestinians/Arabs didn’t kill their relatives so why should they bear the brunt of it, Europeans/Westerners did yet they are using Western foreign policy to evict people on a land they have lived for centuries with the same nations who would have gladly delivered them? It just seems foul.

In addition, people are reasonably questioning the level of censorship in the US/Western world when it comes to the topic of Israel. No nation or people should have that level of unchecked control/influence no matter who they are, what their position is and what their history has been. American tax payers are paying for this conflict financially and will deal with the fallout of these decisions and they have the right to pushback on what they deemed wrong according to their own moral compass/pockets. This is very reminiscent of many conflicts that the US had been involved in the past (ie/IRAQ, Vietnam, etc…) which is why more people are voicing their concerns.

Last edited:

larry3344

View attachment 495451
Well I respect where you stand and I disagree. I didn’t make up my mind, I look at the facts and adjust my stance accordingly. Where I draw the line no matter who’s right or wrong is killing of children/civilians indiscriminately. It’s wrong to me no matter what race or ethnicity they belong to.

Last edited:

larry3344

Einav Avisemer's written commentary is her opinion, but the videos on her page that I posted show what's happening on the ground in affected areas. The Israeli influencer as you call her didn't make that Palestinian woman cry on command then have the whole crowd start ki-ki'ing when they thought all the cameras were off.

You do know that the Gaza Strip was under Egyptian military rule from 1949 to 1967, right? When Egypt took Gaza their answer to the people they displaced was "Go to Jordan if you don't like it".

On one side of the Israeli Gaza war is Hezbollah which still practices slavery in 2024 fighting on behalf of Palestinians who as recently as 2023 segregated black people in a place that lovingly translates to slave town. Black peoples concern for people who would literally put all of us on a sand plantation is weird.

I have not implied anything of the sort. I have outright said that if in 2023 somebody comes through raping, murdering, and kidnapping then the people who got their lick in don't get to complain about the repercussions of them attacking.

Why do I cape for Israel? I'm a citizen. I have lived in Israel. I own property in Israel. I have friends and family in Israel. I know one person who was murdered at teh festival on October 7th and another who is still a hostage. My husband was in Israel when the attack happened and as an IDF reservist was on active wartime duty until last month. I am deeply invested in Israel, so my cape will stay flying in the wind for it.

No country in the world was founded with my black :moon: in mind including the U.S. but yes I did put a fresh cape on for it after 9/11 and would again if somebody attacked the soil I live on.

The majority of Jews living in Israel are Sephardic/Mizrahi. Ashkenazi Jews being the loudest doesn't mean they are centered.

The people who call themselves Palestinians are not any kind of victims. Whatever land they think was theirs was lost in 1516 when the Ottoman Empire took control until 1918 when the British came in. Palestinians chose to fight on the side of the Nazi's. Forget about the Jews, even if the British wanted to be sympathetic about Ottoman rule and give Palestinians land, how would Britain look rewarding people who fought alongside an enemy that bombed them? You say that Palestinians don't have to be perfect victims, ok, show me the victimhood of them fighting alongside Nazis for their own white supremacy then being indignant about the repercussions of it.
When I mentioned perfect victims, i meant that if one needs to look for dirt to not objectively acknowledge someone’s humanity they will find it.

That argument can be used against any group. I am sure the Nazis had their ‘justifications’ on why they wanted to annihilate Jews in Germany. Just like Euro settlers had justifications to wipe natives, or whites in South Africa had their justification for apartheid against Africans. Hence why I said what I said.

When I hear these arguments being made by Jewish people I can’t help but think how hypocritical it is especially when the Holocaust card has been used.

Last edited:

larry3344

You say this because you are a dual citizen and have both USA and Israeli passport. You can bail on Israel as you please. That alone puts you in a very privileged position. In fact a significant amount of Jewish Israelis are dual citizens, many in western countries influencing policy and applying pressure on government to rule favourably towards Israel, which affects tax payers in the countries where this lobbying takes place, had this been any other country this would be considered treasonous. This blatant double standard among many other things are being rightfully called out.

So yes, you have a stake in Israel and are a citizen but you don’t live there permanently. You have one foot in and one foot out. You are not in the same position as a Palestinian living in Gaza/West bank all year round. They don’t have another nation to retreat to as a backup plan. Least of all a nation as powerful as the US who is bankrolling this conflict.

Last edited:

larry3344

I would need sources on Palestinians fighting on behalf of the Nazis. What I have read so far about the man who was Palestinian leader of the time, I would hardly call that fighting on the side of Nazis but I am open to correction.
And let's for argument sake say it was the case. So you are telling me that in 2024 that is justifiable reason to bomb them and their children because their leader in the 20th century was trying to get Hitler to counter A British decision to set up Israel on their land (at the time).I am sure if you comb through annals of history you will find all kinds of pacts like this. So should past grievances be held against a group indefinitely?

Canada. USA, France, Switzerland among others turned their backs on Jewish immigration when they needed it the most which ensured they would be delivered to the slaughterhouse yet I don’t see that level of venom towards these nations today. Yet, they have all blood on their hands. One of the few nations who agreed to Jewish immigration, the State Israel basically supported apartheid and disenfranchisement of Africans when even western countries had sanctioned South Africa, Palestinians had lent their support to South Africans and its based on this kinship that South Africa opposes the State of Israel - still there is a sizeable prosperous Jewish community in South Africa. Yet it’s Palestinians, who are catching all this hell? Seems a case of misdirected anger if you ask me if we are looking at history.

Last edited:

larry3344

I called her influencer because I don't know what else to call her besides a social media personality. She is not a journalist, or a political commentator but she has a social media with a sizeable following so the title fit.

Yes I am aware that Egypt controlled Gaza, there is nothing shocking about any nation not wanting to shoulder the responsibility of a people that aren't their citizens. That's universal, so to me it's not a proof of anything.

You keep mentioning my concern as if that changes the fact that a wrong done towards even a people I don't like isn't wrong. Yes, I detest Lebanon as a State (I have not once mentioned that I support Hezbollah) and don't care much for their diaspora in Africa. Despite this I would never agree to kill people as Israel is doing to Palestinians currently.

Wrong that's not how this works, nation State post world War 2 do not get to exact revenge all willy nilly, they should comply to rule of law which includes warfare. You don't get to go rogue and then want to speak of being democratic nation and control the narrative.

Well, seems like you have a lot in common with Palestinians then.

If Palestinians are white than Ashkenazi Jews are in no position to having tantrums for being called white on national TV, when they look the part more so than the former.

I don't expect the Brits to be sympathetic to anyone but for the sake of timeline, the Balfour declaration was signed in 1917 the Grand Mufti met with Hitler in 1940s after the immigration of European Jews had been set in motion, after the Brits reneged on a promised made to the Arab chiefs for Palestine in exchange for siding with them against the Ottomans. There is nothing shocking about this, its politics and at that point the Grand Mufti had already been shafted by the British and Hitler was at the head of another superpower for that time. No one would have had the foresight to see that he would lose the war, and the events that would follow. This does not cover the various tensions between Arabs and Jews leading up to that meeting.

What I do agree with you on it would have been next to impossible to have 1 nation with Arabs. Two separate countries had to happen, there are much differences between the groups and Arabs are haughty they would never accept to be ruled over by anyone.

Forgot to mention the wars in which Arabs were defeated, were largely due to Arabs thinking they had the upper hand. The conflicts in which territory had been won through war that I do not contest. (Ie/1948 & 1967).

Last edited:

larry3344

The founding of the State of Israel would have never happened without the Holocaust, which set in motion the emigration of Ashkenazi Jews in the region. Their presence and their current influence in Israeli politics cannot be understated. They are the key Jewish community to this conflict: many members of the community hold strategic positions in western countries influencing and advocating on behalf of Israel not to mention they are the financial backing of many elite Jewish organizations. Without them Israel today would not exist. Some of them also support the illegal settlements encroaching on Palestine territory which contributes to these tensions.

Last edited:

Crackers Phinn

You say Hamas/Palestinian want all Jews dead,

From the Doctrine of Hamas
Article 15:
The day that enemies usurp part of Muslim land, Jihad becomes the individual duty of every Muslim. In face of the Jews' usurpation of Palestine, it is compulsory that the banner of Jihad be raised.
Doctrine of Hamas | Wilson Center

Jihads in practice have been murderous. Jihads are the reason why everyone in this thread would have a similar reaction.

Tell me I'm lying.

You say Hamas/Palestinian want all Jews dead, but only 1 group actually has and acted upon it and that’s in Europe. It just seems from what I have gathered so far, Jewish Israelis are putting the blame and burden for the Holocaust on everyone else besides the people/nations who are actually responsible for it. Palestinians/Arabs didn’t kill their relatives so why should they bear the brunt of it, Europeans/Westerners did yet they are using Western foreign policy to evict people on a land they have lived for centuries with the same nations who would have gladly delivered them? It just seems foul.

I have posted twice in this thread receipts of the political advocates of the people calling themselves Palestinians collaborating with Hitler directly at the beginning of the Holocaust and your response is what do Palestinians have to do with wanting all Jews dead?

Nazi's = Opps.
Palestinian officials supporting Nazi's = Opps.

Israel didn't become a country until 1948 and the Mufti was plotting with Hitler to get rid of Jews in 1941.
In addition, people are reasonably questioning the level of censorship in the US/Western world when it comes to the topic of Israel. No nation or people should have that level of unchecked control/influence no matter who they are, what their position is and what their history has been. American tax payers are paying for this conflict financially and will deal with the fallout of these decisions and they have the right to pushback on what they deemed wrong according to their own moral compass/pockets. This is very reminiscent of many conflicts that the US had been involved in the past (ie/IRAQ, Vietnam, etc…) which is why more people are voicing their concerns.
That's not true. 80% + of US Aid comes right back into the US economy.

How does Israel use the aid?
Most of the aid—approximately $3.3 billion a year—is provided as grants under the Foreign Military Financing (FMF) program, funds that Israel must use to purchase U.S. military equipment and services. .
U.S. Aid to Israel in Four Charts | Council on Foreign Relations (cfr.org)

larry3344

I have posted twice in this thread receipts of the political advocates of the people calling themselves Palestinians collaborating with Hitler directly at the beginning of the Holocaust and your response is what do Palestinians have to do with wanting all Jews dead?

Nazi's = Opps.
Palestinian officials supporting Nazi's = Opps.
Perhaps I missed it but the only person I saw you post was Mufti, I didn't see any account of Palestinians collaborating with Hitler.

Hamas wasn't the only political party that existed in Gaza. There were other parties...PLO, Fatah...what happened in all this time that led to Hamas being the ruling party in Gaza?

Israel didn't become a country until 1948 and the Mufti was plotting with Hitler to get rid of Jews in 1941.
I am not well read on the Mufti and his political aspirations, but I know a thing of two about migration patterns and how influx of immigrants create tensions. Point me to a single group people, that would accept strangers with open arms in large numbers in history or modern times, and that have done so successfully.

Anyone with sense would know that this would create conflict. You drop a recently traumatized group of people who faced annihilation elsewhere amid another group people who also had aspiration of nationhood, what do you think would happen? You emphasize Palestinians not wanting Jews in the region, but Palestinians do not hold the weight or the responsibility for exterminating Jews.

So why (morally speaking) are they held to a standard that not even Europeans who engineered this conflict are held to. Not once you have articulated this to me. It is nothing new in the history of European jews for being rejected - they have a long history of expulsion from multiple countries before Israel so what makes Palestine any different?

Take any group of people, bring unwelcome guests - tensions will occur. The only difference is some nations have the power to strong arm others to reach a particular outcome.

The point I am trying to highlight here is Palestinian not wanting the emigration Jews in the region is not a Palestinian inherent flaw. Take any two people groups in any parts of the world or switch Palestinians for Jews this would lead to a similar outcome.
That's not true. 80% + of US Aid comes right back into the US economy.

How does Israel use the aid?
Most of the aid—approximately $3.3 billion a year—is provided as grants under the Foreign Military Financing (FMF) program, funds that Israel must use to purchase U.S. military equipment and services. .
U.S. Aid to Israel in Four Charts | Council on Foreign Relations (cfr.org)

So money that doesn't need to be paid back to support a foreign military since 1967. Israel does not need to dig in its own coffers to purchase these weapons. They are no longer a fledgling state trying to get their footing so why does this 'aid' need to continue?

Last edited:

Crackers Phinn

Well I respect where you stand and I disagree. I didn’t make up my mind, I look at the facts and adjust my stance accordingly. Where I draw the line no matter who’s right or wrong is killing of children/civilians indiscriminately. It’s wrong to me no matter what race or ethnicity they belong to.
Do you acknowledge that Hamas indiscriminately murdered Israeli men, women and children on October 7th?

Crackers Phinn

When I mentioned perfect victims, i meant that if one needs to look for dirt to not objectively acknowledge someone’s humanity they will find it.

That argument can be used against any group. I am sure the Nazis had their ‘justifications’ on why they wanted to annihilate Jews in Germany. Just like Euro settlers had justifications to wipe natives, or whites in South Africa had their justification for apartheid against Africans. Hence why I said what I said.

When I hear these arguments being made by Jewish people I can’t help but think how hypocritical it is especially when the Holocaust card has been used.
The only way to compare Jews to any of those other groups is if you subscribe to a Palestinian genocide where the math isn't mathing.

Israel was attacked by Hamas on October 7th. Hamas doesn't get to dictate the response they get for what they did. Hamas doesn't get to hide behind their civilians to avoid consequences for their actions.

larry3344

Do you acknowledge that Hamas indiscriminately murdered Israeli men, women and children on October 7th?
I do acknowledge. This is not the root of this conflict, if you don’t address the root of this problem, Israelis will never have peace in this region it’s been 75 years. There will be constant fear of retaliation. Focusing on October 7th is a disservice to begin to address the problem. The weeds need to be pulled from the root.

It is just now that average people are taking interest in understanding the historical basis to this conflict. Before, myself included I blindingly sided with Israel for the same reasons you alluded throughout this thread, without taking interest in understanding the breadth of this conflict.

You want condemnation without any sense of reckoning, that’s never going to happen.

Last edited:

larry3344

The only way to compare Jews to any of those other groups is if you subscribe to a Palestinian genocide where the math isn't mathing.

Israel was attacked by Hamas on October 7th. Hamas doesn't get to dictate the response they get for what they did. Hamas doesn't get to hide behind their civilians to avoid consequences for their actions.
October 7th isn’t where this conflict starts or ends. This is where Israelis got the wake up call that they are not invincible. No nation is no matter how powerful they are at a given moment in time.

Last edited:

Crackers Phinn

@larry3344 skip this and go to post 230

You say this because you are a dual citizen and have both USA and Israeli passport. You can bail on Israel as you please. That alone puts you in a very privileged position. In fact a significant amount of Jewish Israelis are dual citizens, many in western countries influencing policy and applying pressure on government to rule favourably towards Israel, which affects tax payers in the countries where this lobbying takes place, had this been any other country this would be considered treasonous. This blatant double standard among many other things are being rightfully called out.

I have spent decades working towards privilege and I fully acknowledge carving out my little pebble of it.

Israel gets $3.3 billion of U.S. Aid and of that $3.3 billion needs to be spent with the US military. Which other country is it safe for US taxpayers for our government to sell billions of dollars in military equipment to? What happens to the US economy if those weapons are not sold? Iran-Contra taught the world what happens when MENA countries get US weapons.

Here's the list of other countries receiving aid. Please point out the ones below Israel that the US should be selling military equipment to.

1712785777400.png
So yes, you have a stake in Israel and are a citizen but you don’t live there permanently. You have one foot in and one foot out. You are not in the same position as a Palestinian living in Gaza/West bank all year round. They don’t have another nation to retreat to as a backup plan. Least of all a nation as powerful as the US who is bankrolling this conflict.
Palestinians have always had a backup plan. Their elected government could take the money they receive from the surrounding Arab countries and use it to feed and educate their population and engage in commerce instead of picking fights with Israel that they will never win over the land they will never get. But that's too much like right.

Last edited:

Crackers Phinn

I do acknowledge. This is not the root of this conflict, if you don’t address the root of this problem, Israelis will never have peace in this region it’s been 75 years. There will be constant fear of retaliation. Focusing on October 7th is a disservice to begin to address the problem. The weeds need to be pulled from the root.

It is just now that average people are taking interest in understanding the historical basis to this conflict. Before, myself included I blindingly sided with Israel for the same reasons you alluded throughout this thread, without taking interest in understanding the breadth of this conflict.

You want condemnation without any sense of reckoning, that’s never going to happen.
What exactly does the bolded mean?

larry3344

What are the weeds that you referred to that need to be pulled out at the root? How does that play out in the real world?
By not sharing a 1 sided story - dehumanizing the other side as just a bunch of terrorists who just want to kill Jews. Shutting down any discourse in the mainstream that brings the Palestinian point of view and shutting down any form of mutual discourse by hiding behind antisemitism. We are not going to act like Israelis and Palestinians have been characterized with an even brush here in the West. Openly discussing the illegal settlements by American/European Jews fanning the flames of this conflict.

Lastly, taking off the table the Holocaust trump card. Holocaust has nothing to do with Palestinians. They are on the receiving end of this unfortunate event in history not the perpetrators.

Last edited:

larry3344

@larry3344 skip this and go to post 230

I have spent decades working towards privilege and I fully acknowledge carving out my little pebble of it.

Israel gets $3.3 billion of U.S. Aid and of that $3.3 billion needs to be spent with the US military. Which other country is it safe for US taxpayers for our government to sell billions of dollars in military equipment to? What happens to the US economy if those weapons are not sold? Iran-Contra taught the world what happens when MENA countries get US weapons.

Here's the list of other countries receiving aid. Please point out the ones below Israel that the US should be selling military equipment to.

View attachment 495491

Palestinians have always had a backup plan. Their elected government could take the money they receive from the surrounding Arab countries and use it to feed and educate their population and engage in commerce instead of picking fights with Israel that they will never win over the land they will never get. But that's too much like right.
There is no country in that list that has the kind of political/financial relationship with the USA like Israel does. That chart doesn’t tell the full story of the level complicity and bipartisanship that exist between USA-Israel.

Last edited:

Crackers Phinn

Meanwhile, 10 minutes by car from where I grew up at. I've said many times below, the only people who cape for Palestinians never lived around them in any country.

1712889268884.png

1712889550393.png
1712889432971.png
1712889329625.png

Crackers Phinn

There is no country in that list that has the kind of political/financial relationship with the USA like Israel does. That chart doesn’t tell the full story of the level complicity and bipartisanship that exist between USA-Israel.
I realize after multiple responses that nothing I post will tell any story that you're going to acknowledge as valid so we don't have to have any more exchanges on this topic.

larry3344

Meanwhile, 10 minutes by car from where I grew up at. I've said many times below, the only people who cape for Palestinians never lived around them in any country.

View attachment 495519

View attachment 495525
View attachment 495523
View attachment 495521
I know we agreed no more discussion on the topic of Israel. But I want to circle back to what I said about these conflicts affecting us globally when they are not resolved properly.

I know Arabs are racist, my own uncle who worked at an African central bank was swindled for millions of West African Francs by a Lebanese who fleed to Lebanon, he ended up losing his job and having heart attack from the stress and humiliation. My own mother detest Arabs - she doesn't trust them, they have a long history of being scam artist in West Africa and being racist toward africans. I am not even going to speak of the Arab slave trade in East Africa and the conflict in Sudan. Not to mention the Saudis with the complicity of North Africans backing armed terrorist in the Sahel. Or what is going in Tunisia, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco host of other North African countries when Africans study in their schools or those who try to migrate to Europe. So you are not speaking to someone who is ignorant to those issues.

You mentioned the City Dearborn which is known for the largest population of Arabs I believe in the US, none of what you said surprises me. They are racist toward Africans of course they are going to be racist toward Black Americans. But the better question is how did Dearborn become populated with Arabs in the first place? I took this excerpt from here:

Fleeing civil war in Yemen and the Israeli occupation of the Palestinian territories in 1967, these new Arab immigrants breathed new life into Dearborn. In 1973, they filed a class-action lawsuit against the city that eventually saved their neighbourhood.

This is what happens when injustice/displacement is allowed to happen in one part of the globe, the rest of us have to deal with the fallout. Displacing the Palestinians from the Gaza Strip and West Bank will mean they will be someone else's problem. Had Europe took their responsibility for the Holocaust, and gave the Jews safe haven in Europe, there would have been no Israel which means no Gaza-Israel conflict, which means no large population of Palestinian Americans for you to deal with in Dearborn. This is how these conflicts interconnect us. Which is largely why I am strong advocate of the Global South, holding the Western world accountable for how they ruined so many countries and engineered or incited so much conflict globally - this goes back to what I said about addressing these problems at the root.

You know full well these Palestinians who are pushed out aren't going to all stay in Arab countries, a huge chunk will migrate to the Western world. So you supporting their displacement in one part of the region is just creating a headache somewhere else. If Israelis think they can create a Canada/USA/Australia in the Middle East they have another coming...Arabs aren't Natives, they severely underestimate Arab people and are extremely arrogant to try to think that they will continue to have Western support to achieve these ends.

What I have learned about Europeans and their descendants is they will switch up the narrative when something no longer serves them. Ashkenazi Jews have spent nearly 1000 years othered in Europe, only when they started being emancipated and assimilated they were butchered shortly after due to them doing well. I have no doubt Europeans do not want Jews back in Europe, it serves them better to have a 'democratic' ally in Middle East to play call of duty than deal with Middle Easterner themselves. This has nothing to with giving Jewish Israelis reparations for what they did to them.

I am not advocating for Palestinians because I love them, I am advocating because injustice spreads. Truth to be told, I don't want any of these (Israelis or Palestinians) people in African countries or any parts where I live in numerous number. This is not a personal issue for me, it is a geopolitical issue.

Arabs have barbaric ways and are not as polished but at least with them there is no pretence. White Westerners lull you to sleep with speeches about human rights, democracy and capitalism as they razed whole nations of people when it suits them. A butcher in a suit with refined speech is still a butcher.

Last edited: