I tried the Beverly Johnson Clip Weave (Pix inside)

Naw, he KNOWS it's fake that's why he's biased, because it doesn't look fake at all.

A lot of men just have issues with wigs/weaves for some reason. The dude I was seeing kept trying to get me take off my wig, talking about "I wanna see the real you". :rolleyes:

Yeah but as long as they think it's your hair they have no problem. Men. :rolleyes:

Thank you!

I understand, believe me.

Tell him he betta get over it and act right, cause you will sure be turning some heads! :yep:

Maybe this is why he doesn't want you to wear it. Men can get insecure. I'm not a weave girl but I've been toying with the idea because I'm bored with my hair. I will look into this. Your hair looks awesome!!

When I get in my creative mood you will see straight hair, curly hair, pulled back in a slick ponytail, a bun, basically anything...i wear my hair like i wear my shoes.....depending on the outfit that is what shoe i wear or hair/hairstyle.
Maybe this is why he doesn't want you to wear it. Men can get insecure. I'm not a weave girl but I've been toying with the idea because I'm bored with my hair. I will look into this. Your hair looks awesome!!

Back