I TRIED PALTAS HAIR TREATMENT

Edie

After reading about this product, I decided to buy a bottle. I put it directly on my entire scalp and massage it in for about 30 seconds. I applied my second treatment this morning. I only used a little each time. I also applied my regular moisturizer (Jane Carter Solution Nourish and Shine) to my ends. My hair is so soft. I cannot believe it. Well ladies, this stuff makes the hair soft and moisturized. I will give it that. How many of you are using it and what have been your results? I have a question, do you leave the product on your hair and wash it out in the morning? I didn’t. I simply ran my hands under some water and ran my damp hands thru my hair near the scalp. I have only used it for a week. But I like it so far.

Hey Edie,

How are you? How has your hair been? I remember your incredible growth with organic foods and biotin, etc. Glad to see you around!

toosexy1 said:
where did you buy it?

bumping..

on where did u buy it??? the only place ive seen is Afrobest and thru Ebay which is still Afrobest..but its like 12.00 by the time shipping and handling is added in....

LizLeila said:
Hey Edie,

How are you? How has your hair been? I remember your incredible growth with organic foods and biotin, etc. Glad to see you around!

I am doing quite well. I cut my hair by six inches. I was taking classes and decided to cut it so I would not have to spend so much time on it. It is about three inches beyond brastrap. But I am going to let to grow back to waistlength for the summer. I am still eating organic foods as much as possible.

toosexy1 said:
where did you buy it?

I bought it on Ebay. To tell you the truth, I ordered another bottle this morning, plus a bottle of the Paltas hair conditioner.

Back