I took my braids out and the relaxer ran!!!!!!(pics)

[ QUOTE ]

It's WGO with coconut oil and castor oil about a /images/graemlins/brainy.gif tablespoon or more of both mixed in the WGO bottle. I didn't use it while in the braids though /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
GOOD GROWIN, I wish you had pictures of you braids, I'm using your special mixture, but...

Oops, used to much of the mixture, I bought a bottle of castor, coconut, and WGO, and just mixed them in a bowl...overdid huh, but the stuff still works great...girlfriend next time give measurements first /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Your hair is growing wonderfully. You're gaining healthy length. It looks like those braids are working well for you. /images/graemlins/up.gif

Oh yeah, see if you can put the month on the other two pictures. When were they taken?

Wow, I see growth! Okay, I haven't had braids since high school and you all have me thinking about getting some???

Thanks ladies for all the inspiration!!!

Thanks Kit /images/graemlins/grin.gif you know I love your hair! The braids are working well for me the fact that I do them myself with extra care and none of that pulling tight mess makes all the difference!!!

I took the first picture 3 mths ago and the other picture 2 mths ago I think /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif I will label them.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

It's WGO with coconut oil and castor oil about a /images/graemlins/brainy.gif tablespoon or more of both mixed in the WGO bottle. I didn't use it while in the braids though /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
GOOD GROWIN, I wish you had pictures of your braids , I'm using your special mixture, but...

Oops, used to much of the mixture, I bought a bottle of castor, coconut, and WGO, and just mixed them in a bowl...overdid huh, but the stuff still works great...girlfriend next time give measurements first /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

OG I am so sorry about that girl sounds like you had an oil spill /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif..... When I put the braids in this time I will post a pic.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
GOOD GROWIN, I wish you had pictures of you braids, I'm using your special mixture, but...

[/ QUOTE ]

WGO?!?!?! - What is that? Some underground stuff? Ya'll holding out. Ya'll got to help a sista out. Is WGO the given name or is that an acronym? How much is it? What's in it? How do you use it? Come on now. /images/graemlins/huh.gif

Acronym for Wild Growth hair Oil.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WGO?!?!?! - What is that? Some underground stuff? Ya'll holding out. Ya'll got to help a sista out. Is WGO the given name or is that an acronym? How much is it? What's in it? How do you use it? Come on now. /images/graemlins/huh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You can buy it at most beauty supply stores mostly the Asian ones. It cost about 8.99 a bottle.

Girl you Grow! I know that I am getting braids now /images/graemlins/weird.gif

You know what when I used castor oil on my hair before a touch up, the relaxer usually doesn't take. I read somewhere from Olive Benton (boston salon lady) that castor oil prevents the relaxer from stratigthenning the hair totally.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You can buy it at most beauty supply stores mostly the Asian ones. It cost about 8.99 a bottle.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not opposed to a little Asian love. It's on! /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif

[ QUOTE ]
so, you didn't use the wgo concoction while sporting the braids? when do you use it?

[/ QUOTE ]

No I didn't /images/graemlins/smirk.gif. I didn't use it while in braids because the oils will clog my pores and I didn't want to develop any scalp problems. I use it when my hair is out.

[ QUOTE ]
You know what when I used castor oil on my hair before a touch up, the relaxer usually doesn't take. I read somewhere from Olive Benton (boston salon lady) that castor oil prevents the relaxer from stratigthenning the hair totally.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif this could be why my relaxers haven't been taking hmmmm I only use a little though.

[ QUOTE ]
Very nice, Girl! You'll be at your goal in NO TIME!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey BRAID QUEEN /images/graemlins/wave.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif You know your pics inspired me to get my lazy butt up and braid anyway know I'm addicted! /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif. I know you are already past bra strap, your growth was amazing as well!

Dang Atlien!!! What y'all eatin' and drinking down there??? First you and this wgo. Then you son's super hair and then here you come again. And I don't know how in the world you have a child over the age 10 b/c I'm not sure the contact was legal. You look way too young. Do I need to move to GA sooner, b/c something must be in water!!!

Congrats on the growth. Lookin' good!!! /images/graemlins/weird.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Dang Atlien!!! What y'all eatin' and drinking down there??? First you and this wgo. Then you son's super hair and then here you come again. And I don't know how in the world you have a child over the age 10 b/c I'm not sure the contact was legal. You look way too young. Do I need to move to GA sooner, b/c something must be in water!!!

Congrats on the growth. Lookin' good!!! /images/graemlins/weird.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

We eating to darn much /images/graemlins/rofl.gif.... You so silly /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif Thanks for the age compliment I'm an old G though 31 is knocking in December. It could be the water /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif nah that stuff taste like something rusty

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks ladies!!! /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

Den1 I think the braids help me retain length this time around I didn't use the oils because I didn't want scalp build up but it's packed with it know /images/graemlins/grin.gif Braids are a good protective style if done correctly and they make your hair THICK!! /images/graemlins/ooo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Atlien

I agree with the thick part I had twists in for 8 weeks and on removal the hair was sooo thick. Your hair is looking real GOOD /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Back