I Straightened My Natural Hair!!

I LOVE IT, OP! Sorry to shout but I couldn't help it. Beautiful! Looks bouncy and full of life!

I LOVE IT, OP! Sorry to shout but I couldn't help it. Beautiful! Looks bouncy and full of life!

Lol, shouting is allowed, that's how I felt after I got it done, but since I would look crazy walking down the street shouting, I just swang confidently :look:

Thanks for all the comments ladies! I have a ways to go to my goal, but I am soo very happy with the progress I've made so far, thanks to all the great advice I get on LHCF!!

Looks Fab!!!

Thanks Lala, tryna get on ur level one day :lick:

lovely hair!! ur thickness is outta this world!!

Lol, yea my hair is uber thick, makes for some interesting detangling sessions, but wouldn't change it for the world!

I like your screenname :). Great job on your hair too, it's looking lovely :D. I also enjoyed looking at your blog just now :yep:

Thanks!! Stop by the blog more often, always recruitng new readers :look:

Fantastic!! Absolutely beautiful Ms.Lady! :yep: Love your make up too!

Your hair is looking great!! I remember when you bc'd!

Very Pretty, 7 months post BC huh??? im gonna need that regimen.

Honestly, I don't have a set in stone regi bc I've just been focused on leaning about my natural hair. I wash/DC/ Detangle weekly, steam 2x/month, moisturize as needed with qhemet product or the kimmay mix (new), I've henna'd every 6- 8 wks and wear my hear in a combo of twists, updo's and twist outs. I am going back to an ayurvedic regi for 2011, and will post that on my blog.

Healthy hair and a pretty face! You cant beat that with a baseball bat.

LMAO...Aww I'm blushing! thx girl!

Last edited:
No roller set, just blow dry and flat iron. I have really thick/ kinky hair so roller setting usually isn't worth it!

Thanx..can u plez keep us posted on how long it lasts ( straight)..I really wanna go to DE now..all that bounce and shine is so pretty!

Back