I noticed something...I think we're not the only ones!!!

nadine1977canada

I was on the bus today and I couldn't help but pay attention to other people's hair :grin:

I noticed this woman who takes same bus regularly, she had her hair in a french braid. The thing that caught my eye was HER ENDS! :eek: This woman had waist lenght hair and her ends were folded in and then she put the Elastic on. This woman appeared to from Sri lanka or India. I think Sri lanka cause she mentioned it to another person on the bus.

A second lady walks in, she got gorgeous waist lenght hair. AGAIN, in a french braid with her ends folded in. :eek: Both of these ladies had hair in perfect condition!! Hmm... I guess they are doing the same thing we doing ..Protecting their ends! A lot of folks on the bus where wondering why they had their ends folded in. LOL

Last edited:
nadine1977canada said:
I was on the bus today and I couldn't help but pay attention to other people's hair :grin:

I noticed this woman who takes same bus regularly, she had her hair in a french braid. The thing that caught my eye was HER ENDS! :eek: This woman had waist lenght hair and her ends were folded in and then she put the Elastic on. This woman appeared to from Sri lanka or India. I think Sri lanka cause she mentioned it to another person on the bus.

A second lady walks in, she got gorgeous waist lenght hair. AGAIN, in a french braid with her ends folded in. :eek: Both of these ladies had hair in perfect condition!! Hmm... I guess they are doing the same thing we doing ..Protecting their ends! A lot of folks on the bus where wondering why they had their ends folded in. LOL

I noticed this also when a former co-worker came to visit two days in a row. Day 1 she had her hair out which she never did before but it was her birthday so she let it flow...beautiful,healthy {I was up close and personal:cool: } below bra strap. The next day she had it in her everyday french braid with the ends tucked under in a head band at the tail of her braid. I never knew her hair was so full, long and beautiful. Protecting and bunning became even more important to me.

Back