I need a verdict...

SoOoNY

Check my Siggy pic...

Am I SL???

Oh an I updated my fotki for further investigation...lol... Pw in profile

Thanks in advance

SoOoNY

Oh Yay... Im excited... Im doing the Boogle in my room (yea i had the throw the dance back...lol):yay:

Mestiza

:congrats: Yes, you made APL!!! :yep: :congrats:

ETA:

:lol::thankyou: Ella! :wink2:

Y'all I meant to say
SL instead of APL. :yep:

Last edited:

PinkPeony

Yeah you're SL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin:

Lol Mestiza I'm glad you're excited but I don't think she's quite APl yet:blush::lachen:

Mestiza

Yeah you're SL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin:

Lol Mestiza I'm glad you're excited but I don't think she's quite APl yet:blush::lachen:

Sorry, ladies!

See, that's what I get for posting in the wee hours of the morning. I meant to type SL for shoulder length.

Look at me on here posting late, again. Let me take my sleepy butt to bed before I have another posting mishap.

SoOoNY

Sorry, ladies!

See, that's what I get for posting in the wee hours of the morning. I meant to type SL for shoulder length.

Look at me on here posting late, again. Let me take my sleepy butt to bed before I have another posting mishap.

LOL we figured... I didnt get too excited...

But i did go back and look at my pic like I really was APL and missed it... lol:lachen:

bellezanegra826

no you are not shoulder length, looks like you are an inch below shoulder length. girl you better claim those extra inches lol!

SoOoNY

no you are not shoulder length, looks like you are an inch below shoulder length. girl you better claim those extra inches lol!

Dont play with my emotions like that... I was about to shed a tear...lol... I was about to say how she gonna shut my dreams down...lol...

Thanks girl...