I Need A New Hair Dryer. I Bought This, Good Choice Or Not?

Mandy4610

upload_2019-4-27_1-11-12.png

It will arrive on Sunday. I saw some good reviews on YouTube but wanted to ask for thoughts here.
Getting the hair super straight after blow drying isn’t a priority for me. I have lost a lot of volume since colouring my hair and postpartum, so I would rather have something that gives me more volume than strengthens my hair more and makes it too whispy.

I have a traditional hair dryer that I use with a comb attachment or using tension method or denman brush. I am not a fan of the comb attachment always falling off and the tension method/brush technique is exhausting and can be awkward sometimes.

Any thoughts on this hair dryer or advice about other similar hair dryers?
Preferably under $100, I got kids to feed

This is the love of my life right now. I rarely blow out my hair because I dont do straight styles and my hair is too much work to blow out. This thing literally cut my drying time down to 20 to 30 minutes. I wish I had pics of my last blow out. I was looking like Mufasa. lol.

I've used it twice. My main reason to get was to be able to blow my hair out before getting braids and stuff. It is amazing.

I have one and like it. It is really easy to use. It does seem to get really hot though so I use only the low heat. My fine heat sensitive hair in front got a little permanently straightened when I used it on high.

Back