I, MUMMYSGIRL, CHOPPED! MY HAIR'S ALL NATURAL!!!! **PIC HEAVY**

Don't you ever again complain about slow growth or shrinkage! :naughty:
That puff is huge! Just gorgeous!
And I'm so in love with your texture..
It's just.. just.. :drool:

It looks great (and like others here I've been waiting for you to chop those ends too). Congrats on being natural!

:lachen: GP! Yes ma'am!

Thank you :bighug:

I'm so excited to be all natural now! When you chopped, I couldn't wait for my turn!

Don't you ever again complain about slow growth or shrinkage! :naughty:
That puff is huge! Just gorgeous!
And I'm so in love with your texture..
It's just.. just.. :drool:

Congratulations, MummysGirl :grin:! Of course your hair is beautiful :yep:. I was waiting for you to bc and now I can't wait to do my own :woot:!

Thanks Shay, can't wait for your BC pics :yep:
I recorded a video but it might take me a while to get to editing it.
Congratulations, MummysGirl :grin:! Of course your hair is beautiful :yep:. I was waiting for you to bc and now I can't wait to do my own :woot:!

I'm so excited, I put my hair in 10-12 twists for a couple of hours this afternoon and it felt so good to see my fat chunky twists with no relaxed ends :yay:
Congrats! How does it feel to be all natural?
I love your straw set :yep:

:lachen: Thanks Ladies
Wow, well it's about time lol.

It looks great (and like others here I've been waiting for you to chop those ends too). Congrats on being natural!

Thank you so much Ltown :grin:
Congratulations! Long wait over due, and your transitional support was awesome.

Very nice Mummy's Girl! Congratulations! 18 months, huh? Maybe that's what I will shoot for. If so, 4 more months for me!

Re: I, MUMMVERYYSGIRL, CHOPPED! MY HAIR'S ALL NATURAL!!!! **PIC HEAVY**

VERY NICE!

I wish I had HALF the patience that you did. Lol

Again many times over.........CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You have a nice full thick and lush head of hair. Can't wait to see the styles you do. :yep:

ETA: I felt kinda sad when I left you in the transitioners thread. Glad to hang with you again in this exciting hair journey.

:bighug: Glad to be back on the same side as you :grin:

Thanks Steph!!!

Again many times over.........CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You have a nice full thick and lush head of hair. Can't wait to see the styles you do. :yep:

ETA: I felt kinda sad when I left you in the transitioners thread. Glad to hang with you again in this exciting hair journey.

WooHoo. I love it. I can't wait until I can cut. So very pretty. Keep up the good work. Congrats on being natural.

Thank you so much :grin:

You think I have a lot of growth :yay: (My hair grows less than 1/2 an inch per month)

Main things:
Cowashing 3-4 times a week
Moisturising & sealing morning and evening
Deep conditioning 2ce per week

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOUR HAIR:)

What do you contribute all your growth to?

TIA!

Back