I LOVE ORS REPLENISHING PAK

tsturnbu

Spider web tangles in hair ? Use ORS Replenishing Pak!!!!!!

OKAY Ladies

After years and years of searching for a good deep conditioner, i have finally found it. i have tried every deep conditioner under the sun, and unless my hair is freshly relaxed, it will always get tangled (think gross spider webs).

Nothing has worked for me---not cowboy magic, not CON conditioner, not cholesterol...nothing. The best results i got was from ultra cholesterol, and then the results we ok, certainly nothing to rave about.

then, i found my love...the replenishing pak. ladies, my tangly spider webs was finally soft and manageable....8 weeks post. this does not happen. i am so happy, and hope other will have the results i have. so, my regime is now complete. here is my list of staple

shampooo: CON (ultra for dry hair ....stocked up and 40 bottles left)
deep conditioner- ORS replenishing pak
leave in- salerm 21, cantu shea butter, fantasia frizz buster.

every day style- damp bun with cantu shea butter and a castor oil soaked scrunchie

Last edited:
Me too! I used it for the first time last week and I am in love with ORS!
It smells great and my hair was so soft, moisturized and yet strong.

Definitely a staple!

I have been using ORS REPLINSHING PAK for over 2 yrs now and i love it,it detangles,deep conditions and moisturizes its a keeper:grin:

YES!!! I think that ORS Replenishing Pak is the SHIZNIT!!!!:grin::yep:
I just found a box of 3 in the Target in my neighborhood for $3.99 -
Which is better than paying $1.50 for one pak... It smells so YUMMY! It made me think of licking the spoon after my mom made a cake when I was a kid!!!:grin::grin:

Definitely a staple... I think I may try to do the whole ORS line... Shampoo, Conditioner, even the Olive Oilhair lotion is supposed to be a heat protectant, and I think I may want to try the Hair Mayonnaise and the Olive Oil... I've already tried the Carrot Oil...

I think ORS is on point so far, as long as they don't start changing their formulas...

:yep:

I like to mix it with the Silk Elements Moisturizing treatment or with some cheapie con for my Kiya Fizzle. Using this is what gave me the idea to mix my proteins and moisturizing together instead of using separate treatments - hair is strengthened, but not dried out or brittle from the protein.

I want to get the big bottle but I heard the formula is different...?

Yea, I've been using ORS Replenishing conditioner since the start of my journey, I found the bottle last august. The ingredients are the same and the bottle is cheaper in the long run. Glad you ladies are on the ORS bandwagon! It is the truff!

Yea, I've been using ORS Replenishing conditioner since the start of my journey, I found the bottle last august. The ingredients are the same and the bottle is cheaper in the long run. Glad you ladies are on the ORS bandwagon! It is the truff!

Huh??? Where is this bottle? I'm so tired of the little packs... I thought I was doing something by finding a box of three packs...:lachen:

Kritkit96,I purchase mine from sally's for 10 or 11 dollars can not remember for sure.

Last edited:
I've been using ORS Replenishing (in the bottle) for almost a year now. I love it! I just finished DCing with it mixed with Roux Porosity Control. Excellent! I've used the packs and the bottle. It's the same.

you can pick it up in any beauty supply store( i live in nyc, so there a great selection of products in most bss). i paid 6.99 for the 12.5 oz. the larger size was 12.99

Good to know...once I've built up enough self control to walk out of Sally's with less than $30 worth of stuff I will definitely pick up the bottle! :grin:

you can pick it up in any beauty supply store( i live in nyc, so there a great selection of products in most bss). i paid 6.99 for the 12.5 oz. the larger size was 12.99

It's not even listed on the Sally Beauty Supply website... Im in the MD/DC/VA area, and have not seen it ANYWHERE!!!

Can someone please post a picture of what the bottle looks like? I've never seen it in Sally's...I must be over looking it.

TIA

yhst-2519492840586_2018_74806400

Here's a pic of it. Stolen from GMBS website. They sell it their for $14.99

http://store.goldenmartbeautysupply.com/orrostproloi1.html

i feel like i'm the only one who didnt like the ORS replenishing paks

didnt do much for me.

i liked the smell, though lol

I must say that my bottle size (12.25oz) is packaged differently and the ingredients are slightly different than in the 24.5 size. go figure??

You're right. I just checked also. It appears that the order of ingredients and the ingredients themselves are better in the 24.5 size.

Whoever gets the bottle should make sure to get the larger (Professional)size. That's the one that has the same formula as the pack.

I have 1.5 bottles of the 24.5 oz and an almost full bottle of the 12.25 oz. Part of me wants to return the 12.25 oz now. They're dead wrong. :perplexed

I hade NO idea this came in a bottle. All this time I was wanting my favorite moisturizing conditioner in a bottle and it was on the market. I wish the bottle was a pretty as the packets though. :perplexed Thanks guys great looking out. :spinning:

when i first used this when i was freshly relaxed i didnt like it much, but now im transitioning, my hair loves it! i have the biggest size bottle, it only cost me £6.99 same price as keracare humecto 8oz bottle! its cheap and has lasted me ages. im 3/4 of the way through it now so i will need to buy again soon.

didnt do much for me.

I didn't like it either, it leaves my hair feeling very coated to the point where I have to shampoo again after I've used it.

I LOVE ors pak..........I like the pakets (sp) because im a little heavy handed with products. But I di by the 12oz bottle last week. I hope they are the same. My bottle looks exactly like the pak

The ingrediants do seem to be arranged slighty different. But the I wonder if they had to do that since the bottle will have to have a shelf life as opposed to the pak. We shall see.

Last edited:
i just recently started back using this stuff and i am in love. i used it the wash before my relaxer last week and it melted my tangles like nobody's business. i also used it on the day of my relaxer and my hair loved it. its like my hair was soooo moisturized but with a lil bit of strength to it. loved it!! i can't believe i had stopped using it...i am going to be stocking up on this stuff.

Oh I forgot to add. This stuff makes an excellent leavin conditioner. It dries clear. I let the ors pak dry on hair and wore it in a bun the week before i relaxed. I put the relaxer right over the ors.

didnt do much for me.

You're not the only one. It leaves my hair feeling coated. I still have a packet around, so I might mix it with another conditioner as someone mentioned upthread.

Oh I forgot to add. This stuff makes an excellent leavin conditioner. It dries clear. I let the ors pak dry on hair and wore it in a bun the week before i relaxed. I put the relaxer right over the ors.

That's right. With my WNGs I use it as a leave in. My hair loves it. Tenjoy, you hair is looking Fabulous.

yea i love this conditioner too.. i just used it today... main reason i like it cause it really helps detangle which is a must for me... i love the smell.. and i like the fact that is easily accesible to purchase in mostly all beauty supply stores and pharmacy's .

yes indeed...I loved it so much I bought the big bottle a couple months ago....as a matter of fact I have it on my head right now ...will be keeping it on for a few hours as I will be off to the gym in a few minutes :grin:

Back