I love her hair (Kita from the T.O. Show)

Hairsnob

Deep Thinker
If anybody watches the T.O. show I hope you can help me figure out what Kita has going on with her hair. I absolutely love it!! I know sometimes it's impossible to tell whether somebody has a weave, wig or whatever but what do you think this is ladies?? I believe she mentioned having a weave or something in prior episodes so I don't know.

If it's a wig I'm assuming it's one with the U shape. I like it because it looks very natural (natural meaning not fake in this case).

Attachments

• Kita's Hair.jpg
    Kita's Hair.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 194
I think its a sew in. You can get those curls with a flexi-rods.

Yeah, I can believe a sew-in because it looks like a really nice grade of hair.

And I just bought my first set of flexi-rods to experiment with but I haven't used them yet. I can't wait till I get to this length!!!

Thanks!

It's a sew in. She said it last season when TO talked about her for wearing a scarf to bed. She said something about messing up her weave.

It's a sew in. She said it last season when TO talked about her for wearing a scarf to bed. She said something about messing up her weave.

Yeah, that's the episode I was thinking of. He's so silly. This season he told her she was a dusty diva with a wig and Mo was a dusty diva that looked like a pig.

I saw someone mention before that she uses EP hair when the show was in it's first season.

Can you please tell me what EP hair is? Sounds like it's expensive if she was mentioning it on the show.

Thanks!

Yeah, that's the episode I was thinking of. He's so silly. This season he told her she was a dusty diva with a wig and Mo was a dusty diva that looked like a pig.

I laughed so hard when he said that. Mo's pregnancy has not been good to her. Everytime the camera was on her I was thinking my goodness her face has spread a lot. Poor baby.

I laughed so hard when he said that. Mo's pregnancy has not been good to her. Everytime the camera was on her I was thinking my goodness her face has spread a lot. Poor baby.

lol.. When I first saw it I missed the beginning where she mentioned she was pregnant and I was thinking whoa, she let herself go after last season.:lachen: But yeah, that pregnancy took a toll on her for real!!!

Can you please tell me what EP hair is? Sounds like it's expensive if she was mentioning it on the show.

Thanks!

@Bolded
EP mean Extensions Plus. It's where many celebrities purchase their weave from. You can find out all about them at the black hair media forum.

@Bolded
EP mean Extensions Plus. It's where many celebrities purchase their weave from. You can find out all about them at the black hair media forum.

Thanks for this info. I never heard of any of that. And the weaves in these womens' heads are beautiful and it does look like something Kita uses!! I just can't pay too much for hair because I'm famous for hating things after wearing them for a day LOL.

I really do need to treat myself one day though. :yep:

T.O. Is forever talking about her weave LOL even if she wanted to pass it as her hair, she can't. He's always calling it a weave lol on the other hand, the other one i think that's her hair cuz he never said anything about her hair. He'll say something like "kita with her weave and (the other one) with her jacked up hair" or smth (he didnt say that m just giving an example)

T.O. Is forever talking about her weave LOL even if she wanted to pass it as her hair, she can't. He's always calling it a weave lol on the other hand, the other one i think that's her hair cuz he never said anything about her hair. He'll say something like "kita with her weave and (the other one) with her jacked up hair" or smth (he didnt say that m just giving an example)

Yeah, he's brutal to them. Just like a big brother lol. But yeah, I remember seeing Mo style her hair in a high pony once and it did look like it was all hers.

But as far as T.O. being so silly. How in the world did he look so surprised and appalled to see a black woman tie her hair up at night?? I know he dates all kinds but he should know that's what we do.

Back